• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

prather spitfire o/b rigger hull w/ hardware and 2 1740 props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

i have a prather spitfire 3.5 o/b rigger for sale... painted white and purple,,, boat is all updated..i will include a prather adjustable o/b mount,,and 2 1740 props...turn fin is on it and very nice... i also have stencils for the aftermarket rudders they were using on the k&b engines... the servo mounts are present... antenna tube,, i will also include the fuel tank... all cables are in the hull.comes with an extra turn fin spar also.. /// all you need is a 3.5 outboard engine,,and all your electronics and your ready to rock...

$120.00 shipped to the lower 48 states... hull is in perfect shape and the paint is still very nice... pics available... im gonna try and post the, here but will need a little time..

thanks,,alden

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean you could actually understand that chicken scratching i sent you :blink: :lol: :lol: ??

lol.... i sure did robin and i thank you for the stencils.... i hope the next owner understands them.... lol......runnin tt's i never got to use them...

thanks again ole buddy.......

alden

you're more than welcome,alden. if i can help the next owner, send 'em my way ;) . btw, for anyone that's interested, i know of the original owner. shark here on iw, he was one of the test/development drivers for prather on the spitfires. this was his personal boat.

here are some pics of the hull... these were taken about 3 months ago...

alden

Back