Here is a link to a new tunnel hull by Tommy Lee and David Hall

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill thanks for posting. The 21NR with a K&B yellow carb was making good power in the high temps and humidity. Great day at the lake today. Hopefully we can keep it healthy till this fall.

Does Tommy sell his hulls? And how would I contact him? Just went looking for a VS1 thinking they are still made but turns out there not! So I'm looking for a 3.5cc hull (Hope I'm not jacking a thread)

i want to be first on the list for two of them
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy retired about several years ago due to medical reasons. He and his wife came to a time trial a couple years ago. We started talking about 21 SAW and he worked his magic like he always has. This hull was built strictly for SAW but it does have removable sponsons. So 2 lap could be just around the corner.

I have a picture of the top of the boat I will let Tommy show you the bottom HAHA!

Kenny, youve already got one of his hulls...the Leecraft was designed by Tommy Lee.

LOL.. I have named the boat BLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....LOL.. what a TEASE video..

LOL

Love to see Tommy working his magic.

Grim

SAW are strictly for straight line competition, different AOA, different dihedral angle. Takes a lot of room to turn around. Ovals dig better in the corners not as flat.

Wow.. first I have seen this.. COOL!...

Rod.. (jump in here) you did not say you stepped a top deck.. (I LIKE IT!)

Mine was on the CG.. and for slightly different reasons.

I think Gabe ended up with that boat..

COOL STUFF!

Grim

Back