The Aussie’s are “Catching up”

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon Atwell

Shout out to Kris Flynn for banging on the 80 MPH door this past weekend at Record trials, reaching 79!

Didnt hear of anything else broken, so if anyone else would like to chime in a keep us updated please do!

It was an awesome weekend, radios dropping out caused us all a heap of headaches, lots of super fast passes still. Kris got the luck this weekend. We all made lots of donations to the lake gods though lol. On our tunnels though, we are getting real close on very stock gear so I think the bar will be raised pretty well soon, 45 ob is looking better

Yes, Kriss Novarossi 46 was moving real nice, lets see his wifes DRAGON heat race hull, with Ozspec Mod Novarossi and a stock (sharpened and balanced) prop, all

Put together at the lake with no testing = 79mph+ fast pass and Ave 77mph+ ..

the only other thing broken was boats, plenty of sponsons, boom tubes, and prop shafts ..

there where some fast passes, Gas tunnel 89mph ish, 40 & 60 rigger near 120mph ..

great weekend had by all..

Yes, Kriss Novarossi 46 was moving real nice, lets see his wifes DRAGON heat race hull, with Ozspec Mod Novarossi and a stock (sharpened and balanced) prop, all

Put together at the lake with no testing = 79mph+ fast pass and Ave 77mph+ ..

the only other thing broken was boats, plenty of sponsons, boom tubes, and prop shafts ..

there where some fast passes, Gas tunnel 89mph ish, 40 & 60 rigger near 120mph ..

great weekend had by all..
89 MPH gas tunnel?? Time for pops to step it up a notch!!
Of course we all know the land down under is home to some fast guys! No discredit at all in the title, Jimmy Johnson just recently went over 80 mph here is where that came from. Heck of a job from both of yall!

Last edited by a moderator:
All good Brandon...we know what you meant buddy
default_smile.png

Was a good weekend and it just seemed to work well for some reason
default_wink.png

Note to self...if it seems to be starving of fuel but it isnt running lean, check your fuel filter hahaha

I want to see you hit that ski jump going that fast
Thats what I was thinking (but please dont)! I think thats how the Huntsville pond used to be. I destroyed my Leecraft yrs ago when steering servo wonked out and hit a Corps of Engineers hard bouy, but that lead to better things ........ like a Dragon M11
Wallster

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back