• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wANTED CMB .21 header + cable collate > Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Reisinger

WANTED CMB .21 header + cable collate >FOR A .21 Rigger ....

i JUST GOT a new Gold Head .21 from Kevin Sharen I am kooking for a header and 2 colits 3/16

cable { A-M }

One of the things I do not know is weather it is 10% or 15% that is used on riggers .. so if you know please advise .....

Any one have these parts they would sell please advise ?? New or used ....

Thank You Rick Reisinger

i JUST GOT a new Gold Head .21 from Kevin Sharen I am kooking for a header and 2 colits 3/16

cable { A-M }

One of the things I do not know is weather it is 10% or 15% that is used on riggers .. so if you know please advise .....

Thank You Rick Reisinger
Rick

You have aPM

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies

Rick, if this is for an ex. over the flywheel/fr. ex. engine, I have a NIP uncut CMB header.

Did you get my PM, Rick?? The simple courtesy of an answer (even a "no") would be nice.......

cable { A-M }

Thank You Rick Reisinger
Rick

You have aPM

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Walt's Hobbies
Walt Please send info on how much and what brand + how much please ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back