3/16" Square Drive Insert

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aeromarine makes them in both 3/16 and 1/4, or at least used to

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have brass square drive insert for Aeromarine small pattern collet (3/16" cable). Give me your email address and i will send pics if you interested. Thanks, Patrick

Last few times I tried to order from MECOA, they said they had product ready to ship or being produced and, after waiting for a few weeks, checked back only to learn the product wasn't available or was still in production and wouldn't be available for a few more weeks. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you fool my twice shame on me"? I was fooled once, won't trust them again

I have the tooling to make them as well, just need your thread sizes & flywheel ID'S. Just email me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last few times I tried to order from MECOA, they said they had product ready to ship or being produced and, after waiting for a few weeks, checked back only to learn the product wasn't available or was still in production and wouldn't be available for a few more weeks. You know the saying, fool me once shame on you fool my twice shame on me"? I was fooled once, won't trust them again
Yeah, that's a good point... I guess I'll have to call them and get a solid confirmation, and have them COD it.

Thanks-

Tim

I placed an order with MECOA July 2nd with all items showing good stock status. I have not yet received my items and have emailed them twice with no response. Good news is they don't charge you until the items actually ship so I'm not out any money. Just a heads up. They do list items on ebay, maybe you can find what you need through them on eBay and actually receive it. Or just deal with the guys on this site who likely make a better product anyway.

The first time I ordered from them about a year ago I received my items in about 2 weeks. So I figured everything was good to place another order. But so far no luck. I am not trying to bash them, I just am relaying my recent experience.

Back