District 3 Broward Model Boat Club Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis canton

Good morning all. I would like to invite all to our race Oct21-22nd. I know that some of us were affected more than others by the recent hurricane and may have family elsewhere that also have. This will be a great opportunity to take a little time to relax and have some fun. We will have food available for donations of $1.00 per item. Items are Burgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, Soda and Water. Hope to see everyone there. Sign ups are on the Race Masters site.

Ron and Mary can not make it as he just had surgery it is my BD weekend so very busy hope you have enough for OB

Thanks to everyone that made this event possible....it was a very fun weekend. Congrats to all the winners!

Sorry it took so long but it was back to work with lots backed up.

Thank you all. I loved seeing the Nitro participation at this event. Even got me back into a 20mono. Thanks to Jerry for the great boat. Even managed to squeeze a first place out of it. Hope to see more of you guys next year. Also big shout out to the electric guys! Fast boats and great action.

Back