• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

U-64 Miss Esquire FE 1/8 scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I have decided to sell my U-64 Miss Esquire Products FE 1/8th scale. This was a no holds barred build starting with carbon fiber Velasco/Buaas hull. This boat is wicked fast and handles beautifully, properly driven it is more than capable of hitting the winners circle repeatedly. This is being offered in various options including turn key race ready (except TX) right down to the prop. Here is a link to the build thread I posted on OSE about it last summer-

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/showthread.php?52488-New-FE-1-8-scale-1977-U-64-Miss-Esquire-Products&p=636944&posted=1#post636944

Neu 1530 1Y with Zicha mount powered by Giant Power 6000mah packs set up to run on 9S. Castle 200HV featuring the Buaas designed cooling conversion that significantly reduces the size while improving cooling and has Castle Link harness for data logging. Futaba 9156 digital hi torque servo for steering, Futaba 603FS FASST RX, Sanyo 2700mah 6V RX pack. Speedmaster strut and rudder hardware with Steve Woods tiller block and rudder blade, Tyndall turn fin, prepped Octura prop. Paint is top line PPG acylic urethane, graphics by Pacific Marine, dummy turbo Allison and driver from Larry Kraemer. Two sets of GP packs are included so one set can be charging while other set is in use. Concours pic for documentation also included. I've raced scale class for many years and this boat is an absolute missile on the water and one of the best I've owned nitro or FE. Sadly the FE scale class has not made minimums so far this season and it appears that will not improve any time soon so it's a waste for this sweet ride to sit and not get run. This is also listed for sale elsewhere as well as locally.

Pricing as follows-

complete race ready as listed - $2750
complete race ready minus 2 sets lipos - $2500
minus electronics (servo & motor mount remain) - $2000

Preferred method of payment is certified check or money order, all prices plus shipping/insurance

SOLD pending payment.

U64v.JPG

U64w.JPG

U64z.JPG

U64zzzz.JPG

U64u.JPG

U64.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Great boat Don, same thing here, electric not taking off at all. Surprising from all the hype out there about electrics. If this was nitro, I would have been all over it.

I've seen this boat run. It's everything Don says & then some, with Don's exceptional build quality to boot (-;

Latest posts

Back