Thanks to the guy's at Intlwaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Ward

Like to thank everyone at Intlwaters who gave setup advice on my rigger (as I had no ideas about setup) first time in the water yesterday and out of 10 runs only one was ok! The boat was built 10 year's ago and has been a pain to say the least (not to mention my slack work ethics!) The thing was pulling right like a pig! And never haf a chance to trim it properly but still impressed the crowd (I think I sucked in a few new rigger fan's myself included) the more knowledge people on here who gave advice to me (and they are all gentleman!!!) I thank again! They may see some rookie setup problems in the pictures? Feel free to school me thanks again for all the help

20180701_202534.png

20180701_201458.png

20180701_201425.png

20180701_201353.png

Thanks Brad you helped me with a few things from memory pipe header length,Prop suggestions, general setup info I was running the Bonito with no shims removed 35% Nitro klotz kl100 O.S carb the turn fin was sharpened and polished (never seen one to compare mine with) but will up the nitro and take out some shims as the thing wouldn't plane for s**t my launches where not far off idle and I should have kept the revs up more! Hope to get it sorted as I have 3 other jae kits to build a gas rigger an old 21 rigger and a new 21G2 thats on it's way! I like building them like I'm sure you do aswell thanks again for the help Bradley Ward

Thanks Brad you helped me with a few things from memory pipe header length,Prop suggestions, general setup info I was running the Bonito with no shims removed 35% Nitro klotz kl100 O.S carb the turn fin was sharpened and polished (never seen one to compare mine with) but will up the nitro and take out some shims as the thing wouldn't plane for s**t my launches where not far off idle and I should have kept the revs up more! Hope to get it sorted as I have 3 other jae kits to build a gas rigger an old 21 rigger and a new 21G2 thats on it's way! I like building them like I'm sure you do aswell thanks again for the help Bradley Ward
Bradley,

When you get ready for fuel tanks for your new boats call me or email 256-779-6472 [email protected]

Thanks

Walt Barney

Walt no worries mate the props and tank you sent all worked perfectly! Just finishing the old JAE gas rigger G2 that's sat here for year's gathering dust (now has an upwards bend in the bottom of the tub! As the ski was never fitted) so don't know if I should level that out dead flat before the ski go's on?(I'm figuring YES!) Now I have started getting back on my feet again after all my health troubles I have taken to these boats again with a passion! Hell I even looked at an inflatable tender boat as a retrieval system! God knows with my setup and tuning on the RC boat the tender may get more use than the riggers and thanks again Brad I will up the Nitro like you said and run the shim reduction and test again! And like always Walt good to hear your still up to your tank building tricks!!

Thanks Grim I'm using fuel I mix 18-20% Klotz KL100 methanol and nitro mixed in a glass graduated cylinder a litre at a time. And in my gas engine's I'm running Coleman camp stove fuel with Shell Advance racing M

Back