No IMPBA clubs in D#7 ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

David

I was going to renew my IMPBA #4843, however, no current clubs in D#7. NAMBA has clubs in D#7, but to my knowledge don't have an A Hydro class,only Open Hydro. Any D#7 racers know if this is a fact?

I was going to renew my IMPBA #4843, however, no current clubs in D#7. NAMBA has clubs in D#7, but to my knowledge don't have an A Hydro class,only Open Hydro. Any D#7 racers know if this is a fact?
Hi David, where are you located..we're a D5 impba and namba club out of the New Orleans area.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hi David, where are you located..we're a D5 impba and namba club out of the New Orleans area.
Hello Nick, I am in the Dallas area and was looking for (A) Hydro and (A) OPC tunnel classes. Unless I am missing something, the local club doesn't offer these classes. We have been out of the boating scene for over twenty years as we had taken to the sky. I am trying to catch up on all the new rules and the industry as well. Any information would be appreciated.
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Hello Nick, I am in the Dallas area and was looking for (A) Hydro and (A) OPC tunnel classes. Unless I am missing something, the local club doesn't offer these classes. We have been out of the boating scene for over twenty years as we had taken to the sky. I am trying to catch up on all the new rules and the industry as well. Any information would be appreciated.
Gotcha, kind of like you, I was a nitro guy some years back and was out for about 15 yrs, recently coming back several years ago, but have switched to gas. We have some nitro stuff that gets entered in some of our open classes, but nothing usually that small. Welcome back, and good luck !

Gotcha, kind of like you, I was a nitro guy some years back and was out for about 15 yrs, recently coming back several years ago, but have switched to gas. We have some nitro stuff that gets entered in some of our open classes, but nothing usually that small. Welcome back, and good luck !
Thank you. So are most clubs running open classes these days? I am currently building a gas mono but I still like the nitro.

There is a couple of people that run nitro in texas but we are in the beaumont area and run in houston I am one of three people that has not crossed over to the dark side

The Dallas Club will be hosting the NAMBA Nationals this October. A Hydro and A-OPC will be offered at that event. It's not so much that it's not offered by local clubs to race, if enough show up they will make a class available. In the past 10 years the nitro numbers have dwindled down to next to nothing.

The clubs do often offer P-Spec Tunnel and I would bet most clubs/racers would allow for a Nitro boat to compete in that class. Touch base with John Borden at [email protected] - as he can help you better with info on the group that runs in DFW at McInnish Park in Carrollton.

David, I am about 90 miles south of D/FW in the little town of Clifton. I always have and IMPBA club on the books, but it is probably listed in GA since that is where I host my SpeedWeek record trial. You were asking about the A class...were you talking about the NAMBA A class (.21) or the IMPBA A class (.12)? I run both but really like the .12 stuff! Feel free to give me a call if you ever want to get together! 210-392-2271

GQ

David, I am about 90 miles south of D/FW in the little town of Clifton. I always have and IMPBA club on the books, but it is probably listed in GA since that is where I host my SpeedWeek record trial. You were asking about the A class...were you talking about the NAMBA A class (.21) or the IMPBA A class (.12)? I run both but really like the .12 stuff! Feel free to give me a call if you ever want to get together! 210-392-2271

GQ
Glenn,

I was referring to the.21, however I didn't know the two organizations classes were different. Been away from boats so long and I'm not sure where to find all the different class breakdowns. I have the namba rules but not the current impba rules. They don't go into much detail about the classes.I am currently building a.12 rigger and .21 hydro. Will be my first .12 size boat.

GQ
Glenn,

I was referring to the.21, however I didn't know the two organizations classes were different. Been away from boats so long and I'm not sure where to find all the different class breakdowns. I have the namba rules but not the current impba rules. They don't go into much detail about the classes.I am currently building a.12 rigger and .21 hydro. Will be my first .12 size boat.
Cool! Let me know if you have any questions about building your .12 boat...there are a couple things you can do that REALLY help! The .12 boats can be very frustrating if not built correctly.

GQ

GQ
Glenn,I was referring to the.21, however I didn't know the two organizations classes were different. Been away from boats so long and I'm not sure where to find all the different class breakdowns. I have the namba rules but not the current impba rules. They don't go into much detail about the classes.I am currently building a.12 rigger and .21 hydro. Will be my first .12 size boat.
Cool! Let me know if you have any questions about building your .12 boat...there are a couple things you can do that REALLY help! The .12 boats can be very frustrating if not built correctly.
GQ
Awesome, will do for sure. Thank you for the offer.

GQ
Glenn,I was referring to the.21, however I didn't know the two organizations classes were different. Been away from boats so long and I'm not sure where to find all the different class breakdowns. I have the namba rules but not the current impba rules. They don't go into much detail about the classes.I am currently building a.12 rigger and .21 hydro. Will be my first .12 size boat.
GQ
Awesome, will do for sure. Thank you for the offer.
Hello

We are having the NAMBA Nationals in October.

You can race Nitro.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello

We are having the NAMBA Nationals in October.

You can race Nitro.

John

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks John, been watching the entries on racemasters. I am going to try and make it to the pond Saturday.

Latest posts

Back