D -3 March Race Dates ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes of course Ron , just wasn't thinking clearly I suppose . But what if I was a casual viewer of IW looking for this info ? No mention of it and no links to RC Racing events .com or your site Racemasters events .com either . Make it easier for a casual viewer to find and you might see a new face or two at a race instead of the same old bastards like us ! Unless people are told about the races the general public would have no idea unless they were driving by and heard the noise . See you there !

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes of course Ron , just wasn't thinking clearly I suppose . But what if I was a casual viewer of IW looking for this info ? No mention of it and no links to RC Racing events .com or your site Racemasters events .com either . Make it easier for a casual viewer to find and you might see a new face or two at a race instead of the same old bastards like us ! Unless people are told about the races the general public would have no idea unless they were driving by and heard the noise . See you there !
Great idea!
Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

The Brandon Model Boaters Twin Shootout will be March 26 thru 28, 2018. Entries will open up on Rcracingevents.com on Feb. 14, 2018.

So its only a 2 day race?? And on a Monday and Tuesday??? Does not seem right. I imagine there will be an open water day. So I guessing Thursday the 22nd will be pit setup day. Friday the 23rd would be open water. And Saturday the 24th and Sunday the 25th will be race day?????

So I just verified Thursday 22nd is pit setup Friday 23rd will be open water from noon to 6pm and Saturday 24th Sunday 25th is racing

At least an officer of the club replied to the post finally! Sorry guys I just posted what was on rcracingevents and never looked at the dates.

Its all good. I'm not used to looking at this part of the forum. Sorry it took so long to get an answer

I went in to Rcracemasterevents and registered this morning, got my PayPal receipt that shows t 4 classes I registered for but Rcracemasterevents still shows zero drivers & boats entered??

Thanks John

Latest posts

Back