• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale 30.5 Zenoah motor & pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilSkog

FOR SALE !! Brand new GZR racing

Zenoah 30-plus cc engine with a Gizmo lower case with single coil set up this motor has never been started or has it had fuel ran through it I will include a complete Gizmo throttle linkage and bracket asking $385.00 plus shipping cost

** ENGINE SOLD TO MIKE MALLOY PAYEMENT RECIEVED

I also have a brand new never used Gzr new vision stainless steel 7/8" pipe for sale $50.00 plus shipping cost

** EXHAUST PIPE SOLD TO NEIL PAYEMENT RECIEVED

Selling to lower 48 only !!

First one to say I take it wins pay as family & friends or pay the fee via PayPal to [email protected]

Thanks for looking

20180711_150009.jpg

20180711_150024.jpg

20180711_150037.jpg

20180711_150052.jpg

20180711_150109.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark

I don't have the timing numbers at hand I will call Gizmo tomorrow and ask them I will post the info after I talk to them

Neil

I will take $55 for the pipe and I will pay for the shipping let me know ?

Thanks Emil

Will

Its a new posting and I want to give it some time to see if I can recoupe some of my money I am firm at $385.00

If you are interested at $385.00 I will pay for the shipping to 75220 let me know ?

Thanks Emil

Will

Sorry that's to low of a price for me to sell appreciate the interest

Thanks Emil

The GZR racing Zenoah 30-plus cc engine is still up for sale see original post

Thanks for looking

Mark

I called Gizmo they don't give out the timing numbers or any other secret info sorry all they said it's set up to haul A**

Emil

Does the motor come complete along with header and carb? EZ start, pull starter?

I will take it $385.00 shipped to 99336, pending on questions I have

Mike

The engine will come complete with carb & EZ start pull starter

It does come with a Gizmo throttle linkage & mounting bracket as well

Sorry the header is not included !!

Let me know if you are still interested ?

Thanks Emil

Back