• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canard Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I'm going to offer my canards at $400.00 for all white. It will come with rails & radio box Shipping not included. If color is wanted add $35.00 per color. Any questions please ask. I take Money Order or PayPal as a Gift

Brian

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Canard one day sale all white with rails, radio box & cowl for $350.00 plus shipping

Sale will end Sunday the 23 at 9:00 pm. Any questions please ask me.

Brian

This is the canard to buy this boat has 11 years R & D and 12 molds maybe Brad will post his video running with the 101 s

Last edited:
Those were both 101 nitro riggers that canard is running good
Fun race, Sam Leaned out you can hear it halfway through. Still playing with props but that's the key, test test test. nice Hull
default_smile.png

Gary,

I love the Canards from way back. I was hoping this was a Nitro boat as I am primarily a Nitro guy, I will keep this in mind if I decide to get into gas.

Thank you,

Dave

Gary,

I love the Canards from way back. I was hoping this was a Nitro boat as I am primarily a Nitro guy, I will keep this in mind if I decide to get into gas.

Thank you,

Dave
David this canard is only 8lb a Nitro motor will work great in this boat. you can put a 67 & upto a 101 in this Canard. Just a thought. Thanks for looking.

Brian

Latest posts

Back