• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Nova rossi 46 DD with a zoom carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles siler

Guy's I'm looking to do twin Nova Rossi 46DDs in my smaller twin and I already have one with a Zoom carb and I just would like to match it up . Thanks Charles

Charles,

Do you have a zoom carb or is it an Orlick ? I have a brand new nova 46 dd with the header for 450.00 and I have an extra brand new unopened F Orlick carb. For 120.00.

Jose

Charles I also have an Orlic .470 carb for sale. Nothing has been modified internally or externally.

$115 shipped.

I have a zoom carb for a nova 46, i might consider trading for a few mac carbs if possible

Charles,

Do you have a zoom carb or is it an Orlick ? I have a brand new nova 46 dd with the header for 450.00 and I have an extra brand new unopened F Orlick carb. For 120.00.

Jose
Jose what is the opening size of your carb is it .470 also

If you have 2 .510 and a .550 ill do a swap. If that swap is ok with you, ill buy the orlic carb jose

Guys,

I'm trying to sell both the motor and the carb. If someone wants the motor them the carb will be going to Ron as he sent me a pm early today. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jose.

Jose I'll take the motor and carb.

Will I'll take the carb .

Dave I want you card but please don't rape me over it I'll do one of each if you game for it.

Ron man do your own thread man!

And buy the way I will be looking at two motors and parts.

Thanks guy's pass you guys later Charlie

Charles,

Thanks,

You will have a pm with my payment information. What would you prefer if you do PayPal please send as a friend.

Jose

Okay guys Mr Will sold the orlick out from under me. Can any one line me up with a orlick carb please.

Back