1/8 Scale Driver for Canopy Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
We made our own drivers for our scales because we couldn't find what we wanted elsewhere. They came out of our mold pretty well and can be paint schemed using your boat colors. The painted driver in the picture is for illustration purposes only and is not for sale. Understand with any laid up part a little finishing prior to painting may be required.

Overall height is 2". My Bud Cowl was shallower than some so I sanded the bottom and the head a little to fit. The one in my son's Pico fit fine without sanding.

These have done well in the regular "For Sale " section so I posted here for ongoing.

Available as requested

$35.00 each shipped in the US, $19.95 more for Canada Small Flat Rate. Yes, I know thats a bunch but that's what I just paid and Paypal is fine.

$60.00 shipped for 2.

Larger orders price may be a little more negotiable.

Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Driver1.JPG

Driver2.JPG

Driver3.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These work well in the gassers that use drivers also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the order Don. Also added another picture of one Rob painted up for his boat.

Bill Brandt

Hello Bill, i would like 2 order a driver as seen in the photos. I would have to pay by M.O. as I do not have pay pal. You can PM me the particulars, Thanks.

Bill, I could use a couple of your drivers. Give me a price, including shipping and I'll throw a check in the mail

Thanks

HJ

Latest posts

Back