• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boat and engine parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Lot #1

K&B 21 O/B parts lot - all new

includes

3 x oval express flex shafts

1 x oval express prop shaft

1 x K&B water jacket

1 x K&B conrod

1 x K&B screw kit

2 x K&B water tubes & silicone

1 x used prather 7.5 mount

1 x K&B 21 case gaskets

$50US shipped

Lot #2

CMB 21 RS parts - all nes

1 x cmb 21 RS crankshaft

1 x cmb 21RS water jacket

$45US shipped - SOLD

Lot #3

Exhaust throttle and venturi Lot,

Most are used , some are new, including 3 new prather throttles , 1 new unknown one, dont know much about them

Includes

3 x prather throttles - 2 x 3.5cc, 1 x 7.5cc

6 x other exhaust throttles

6 x other venturies

1 x new Prather Ventrui

$135US shipped the lot - SOLD TO JAMES

Lot #4

NovaRossi 91DD header - new in bag

$40US shipped SOLD TO MIKE

paypal only and buyer pays the fees

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

If you split lot #3. I have interest in the 2, 3.5cc Prather exhaust throttles shipped to 33909.

Bill

Hi Bill

at this stage, I wont be splitting the items as the "lot's" are pretty cheap as they are

Hi Shane,

I'd recommend one of you by lot 3 then , and then spilt it up between you and Bill later

Im interested in lot 3 as well minus the throttles bill wants
I can't afford to buy all.for $135.00. If you buy all. There are a total of 16 parts. $135.00 divide by 16 = $8.44 each part.

I'll buy the two 3.5 cc throttle exhausts for $25.00 shipped to 33909.

Bill

That doesnt work for me I would be in for $75 not sure what al they fit and how worn they are.

Hi James,

sorry, no tracking, it went out standard airmail - which can take approx 2 weeks, it was posted last monday, it cost $45 to ship as it was, tracking would have been more,

you should receive in the next 2 weeks, it will vary depending on how busy the postal companies are here in Aus and in the US

regards

Shane

Back