• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Betke 20 hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Betke

Supporting Member
This is my older boat. Set up for nova wrap around. Has a few race marks on it that have been sealed up. Hardware is speedmaster mini rudder and the rest is my own. Servos included. Drive shaft as well. Has oiler system.

It finished second at the masters in 13 & 14 and I have not run it since. I'm making some room in the shop.

$350 plus shipping

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Mike, is this hull the same length as the ones you run now with the rear exhaust motors? Asking for a friend.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Mike, is this hull the same length as the ones you run now with the rear exhaust motors? Asking for a friend.

Thanks,

Steve Ball
Wheelbase, transom to back of sponsons is quarter inch shorter than my new boat. Not much and that is the dimension to me that is critical. Sponsons on the new one are a little longer (3/4 inch) in overall length, but I cant tell you if that made much of a difference.

Back