• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 90 Marine RPM Rods & Stock Rods

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happybradboating

This is everything I have left on Picco motors & parts. The Picco 90 Marine motors are the type that have the bolt on headers. These rods will fit the Marine motors and are new. The aftermarket RPM rods are on the left & stock Picco rods to the right.

Prices is $20.00 for RPM's & $10.00 for stock Picco rods plus shipping. The stock Picco rods require the cage bearing setup that are needed to make them usable.

The first to say "I'll Take It" gets the individual rod(s) or the complete lot of all 4 rods for $55.00.

Payment method by Paypal or M.O.

Please only reply to this thread. If my Paypal information or shipping cost is needed send me your inquiry by PM.

SNV34620.JPG

Jim,

I sent you a PM to get your zip code to calculate shipping.Then once the zip is obtained I will send you the total with my payment information.

Thanks

Brad

Jim,

I sent you my payment information and the total for the Picco Marine rods including shipping.

Thanks

Brad

hello i am new to this forum ,, hello everyone ,, i am getting my boats out of drydock and getting them ready for ice to melt ,, i have a popeyes cat and a prather fun cruiser ,, however i need parts for my Picco 90 marine engine silver head , does anyone have parts ,, motor is fine now but want parts for when it breaks,, thank you

hello i am new to this forum ,, hello everyone ,, i am getting my boats out of drydock and getting them ready for ice to melt ,, i have a popeyes cat and a prather fun cruiser ,, however i need parts for my Picco 90 marine engine silver head , does anyone have parts ,, motor is fine now but want parts for when it breaks,, thank you

i am looking for a piston,sleeve ,crank,gaskets, any parts i can get just to have ,, i found bearings , and bought front/rear plates and a case but when it was shipped it was a ops.67 marine motor that is no good to me ,, think .67 parts say 666 on them

I sold all the Picco 90 parts I had on hand. Hopefully Brad N and other boaters can help you out on extra parts or motors.

Brad T

OK THANK YOU VERY MUCH ,, I AM LOOKING SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL PICCO 90 MARINE MOTOR PARTS , SILVER HEAD ,, OLDER MOTOR,, I WILL BUY ,, I DO PAYPAL OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT ,, THANK YOU ALL FOR HELP ,, ED

I have a Brand New Picco 90 engine assembly

for sale w bolt on header. $220.00 plus the shipping. Still in the Box.

Hey Ed, Joe's complete motor mite be the better deal. I think the guy who does my motrs may have my spere parts, so I will get ahold of him and see. If you pick up Joe's motor and you still want spare parts you can PM me.

Brad

JOE THANK YOU ,, I WANT TO SEE WHAT BRAD HAS FIRST AS I WAS LOOKING FOR PARTS , HOWEVER I AM NOT SAYING NO TO THE COMPLETE ENGINE YET ,, CAN I HAVE A FEW DAYS TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS ,, THANK YOU FOR REPLIES ,, ED

JOE I DID NOT SEE BRAD HAD MESSAGED ME BACK BEFORE I SENT LAST MESSAGE ,, I WANT TO LOOK FOR SOME PARTS BEFORE I BUY A COMPLETE ENGINE ,I HAVE 2 NOW AND AM TRYING TO REBUILD THEM , HOWEVER IF I CANT FIND PARTS I HOPE YOU WILL SELL ME YOUR ENGINE ,, I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR YOU GUYS GETTING BACK TO ME ,, I WILL POST UPDATE IF I FIND THEM ,, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

ED

I have 90 connecting rods 2 steel 1 rpm aluminum if you still need them they are for the competition engine ( header bolts to the back of the motor )

Last edited by a moderator:
YES I AM STILL IN NEED OF THEM , MY HEADER BOLS TO BACK OF ENGINE WITH 3 BOLTS ,I GUESSTHAT IS COMPETITION ENGINE ,, HOW MUCH ,,I LIVE IN NJ 08106

I ATTATCHED A PHOTO TO BE SURE ,, DO YOU HVE ANY OTHER PARTS FOR THIS MOTOR

THANK YOU ED IMG_20180122_013103.jpg

Back