• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Futaba 3PK-super

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorenzo Martinez

Selling a Futaba 3PK-super radio system in perfect working conditions. Included are the following:

1 FASST module

1 FASST Receiver 603FS

1 PCM module

1 PCM receiver channel 69

1 Antenna for PCM module (not pictured

1 drop down adapter

1 TX/RX wall charger

I am asking $250 shipped within the USA, and I accept PayPal

DSC00961.JPG

DSC00962.JPG

DSC00963.JPG

DSC00964.JPG

Lorenzo,

Kind of curious. This radio shows on 2 minutes of use. The other shows 4 minutes. Is that the real hour usage on these? Or have they seen futaba and been reset?

Lorenzo,

Kind of curious. This radio shows on 2 minutes of use. The other shows 4 minutes. Is that the real hour usage on these? Or have they seen futaba and been reset?
That function can actually be reset by the user, Futaba calls it the system total timer and designed to be used as a method of tracking transmitter on time between charges. To reset it go to home screen then press and hold the + and - buttons together for one second. This is in the manual under display screen functions.
default_smile.png

Lorenzo,

JayDon answer your question before I could, thank you Don. I have always reset the timer to let me know how long the radio has been on and to cycle my battery every so often. These radios have never been sent to Futaba for any reasons and are both in very good conditions and in perfect working order. Im not trying to fool anyone here with bogus timers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Radio shipped today. Tracking information sent to you by message. Package is sent usps priority insured with signature required.

Thank you

Back