D14 Madison, IN July 2nd Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarlaThornton

Attached is the race registration for the D14 2016 Dennis Holt Memorial Mini Regatta in Madison, IN. We will have open water Friday afternoon if anyone is interested email a club member or myself at [email protected] and we will have a crew there to retrieve.

The race site does not allow overnight camping. This race is the same weekend as the Unlimited H1 boats so come race with us on Saturday, and stay to watch the big dogs run on Sunday. Hotels in Madison fill up fast for this weekend, but there are a few in neighboring cities that always have available rooms. Scottsburg, IN is about 30 mins from the lake and Carrollton, Ky is about 30 mins from downtown Madison if you can't find lodging in Madison.

Print and mail the entry or let us know on IW and use paypal to pay. Hope to see you at the lake!

Dennis Holt 2016 Registration.pdf

Attachments

• Dennis Holt 2016 Registration.pdf
    67.2 KB · Views: 100
Karla,

Cole Johnson will be running RTR, 2.4, orange boat. Not sure if I will be running or not but I'll definitely help you all out anyway needed again
default_smile.png

Karla,

Cole Johnson will be running RTR, 2.4, orange boat. Not sure if I will be running or not but I'll definitely help you all out anyway needed again
default_smile.png
Got him! Thanks Aaron! You are always a great help and I look forward to it! You all staying the weekend?

Any nitro Hydro's coming? open NITRO class have any entry's? Thinking about coming over for the weekend.. Never seen H1 in person..

Also how do I find info on tickets for the H-1 race?

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll be coming early Saturday and staying till after H1 final heat. Reserved room last year, sharing with sister and bro in law. They'll be racing too, just gotta get their entry

Sam, check out Miss Madisons web page or Madison Regatta page. I'm pretty sure tickets were $25 in advance, $30 weekend of races. Well worth it!

I think we can come up with something Sam. just let us know what you would like to run and we can post it

rob

Since this is a one day race, we have to limit what we offer, but we can add whatever classes you all want to run, just may have to limit it to 3 rounds or 3 rounds and a 4th round for top 6. We will know more when we get closer and see what all is coming. Would love to have more hydros, the spectators LOVE them!

You can go to www.madisonregatta.com to order tickets or you can send $ with your registration for the wristbands (with a note so we know what you want) and the club can pick you up regatta wristbands for the $25 price (before June 26th). Otherwise you can buy wristbands at the gates for $30.

Back