90 OPS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom I bought a new OPS 1.20 HA HA HA its only a 1.11 we fooled you!!!!!!!!

It is the same case as the old .67 /.80 and the .90 is the same.

Just punch out the case and stick a bigger P/L in the old case is all thy are.

the crank pin is very vary small with the needle bearings setup on the small short aluminum rod.

I never even ran the 1.20 it sits in a junk box.

Although I am using the P/L set for some thing else.

WOO HOO I got a $600 piston and liner and a box of junk.

Well I did sell the back drum and carb setup for $40 and put it on a old .80 disk eng for a local boater.

Ran pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what are you saying here?

You purchased the brand-new OPS 1.20 BiMetal product which, first of all, turned out to measure 1.11ci. Did it have 1.11ci stamped on the engine case? Or on the box? How did you decipher this information?

I don't get it, why did'nt you at least test-run it?

I think,because it's a piece of crap.i have the piston and liner here to put in another case.

Well lets see you measure the boar and stroke and it comes out to 1.11

The crank pin is the size of a K&B .45 and the ports in the case are so small after squeezing a 1.25 Di piston in it a ant could not crawl thew it.

Then there is that itey bitty rod thing.

Did not want to destroy the only good thing in the eng the huge P/L grenading it.

Thats going to make a square head OPS 90 into a 1.27 with a VAC.91 rod in it. :)

O and what Steve said it's a piece of crap.

Tom

Don't waste your time or hard earned money.

Much better options out there.

Tim K

The crank pin is the size of a K&B .45 and the ports in the case are so small after squeezing a 1.25 Di piston in it a ant could not crawl thew it.

Did not want to destroy the only good thing in the eng the huge P/L grenading it.

Thats going to make a square head OPS 90 into a 1.27 with a VAC.91 rod in it. :)

okay, I see. Thanks. Just wanted to know details.

So does the 1.20 piston/liner drop right into the big-block (square-head) OPS .90 case? Interesting

No

okay, I see. Thanks. Just wanted to know details.

So does the 1.20 piston/liner drop right into the big-block (square-head) OPS .90 case? Interesting
No it is bigger OD. Steve is boring out the jug to fit it in. then I will match port the jug and make it flow.

The older silver jug with no fins has tons of meat to play with.

The VAC rod is a drop in swap with the 1.20 piston.

Still have to see where it all comes in after the sleeve is put in.

Then make a button and cooling head setup.

Back