Wrap to Center Header

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been thinking on a project. Being a nitro guy I like my pipes to exit directly from the center of the engine. I had tried a "Wrap-to-Center" header on a rigger once but had poor results. I switched to the common side exit header and saw immediate improvement. I thought about it later and thought maybe the "Wrap-to-Center" header configuration made the overall length of the pipe too long. Am I right? Is there anyone using the "Wrap-to-Center" header configuration with the same success as the convention side exit config? Just thinking on a project where I want to use the "Wrap-to-Center" config on a 26.

Thanks.

I don't know if you're doing something different this time besides a 'rigger. I've got a Chinese WTC setup that works very well on a Cat although loud. I had Mike Tyson make me up a muffler for it.. There is also the Quickdraw WTC pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking on a project. Being a nitro guy I like my pipes to exit directly from the center of the engine. I had tried a "Wrap-to-Center" header on a rigger once but had poor results. I switched to the common side exit header and saw immediate improvement. I thought about it later and thought maybe the "Wrap-to-Center" header configuration made the overall length of the pipe too long. Am I right? Is there anyone using the "Wrap-to-Center" header configuration with the same success as the convention side exit config? Just thinking on a project where I want to use the "Wrap-to-Center" config on a 26.

Thanks.
I've had good luck with stainless steel WTC headers and zero band pipes located as close to the header bend as possible on stock zen 260s.

WT-Center and WT-Flush headers minimize cowl cuts.

see other header options here : http://zippkits.com/~zippkits/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=496

2040.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to use WTC manifold, but found I could not get the correct tuned pipe length.

Maybe opt for 100 to 105 degree manifold?

Back