Thoughts and Prayers needed for Carl Van Houten's Family

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Hey Guys,

I just wanted everyone to know that Carl Van Houten of Vans Racing lost his father late Sunday night. I know Carl lived just down the street and was very close to them. Please keep him, his Mom, and the rest of his family in your thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. Thanks.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Carl and the Van Houten family during this difficult time.

Condolences to you and your family, Carl. Your friends here will keep you in their prayers.

Mic

So sorry to hear about your Dad, Carl. I lost mine 20 years ago and think about him just about every day. Remember the good times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Dick Tyndall

Carl

So sorry to here about your father.Are thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.Always remember the good times you had with your father.Call me when you need to talk.

Dave & Nancy Roach

Carl,

Wishing all the best for you and your family. We'll keep your family in our prayers. My condolences.

Thanks for each person who has sent their condolences concerning my Dad. He got me interested in boating when I was about seven years old. He taught me a lot while we were together and I can only hope that I can be the kind of father to my son that he was to me.

I will miss him dearly.

-Carl

Latest posts

Back