" Just another JAE"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my 67/80 JAE ready for testing and racing. My fellow club member Aron found 2 partially built boats and sold 1 to me and the other went to Ian in Australia. I moved the engine mount forward per Martin's suggestion and the is rest as Zip Kit provides with their kit. The cowling is made from 2 Mark Bullard cowlings that I cut and assembled.The engine is a stock NR 67, CMB header, fat pipe , ABC 2519 prop and a Walt Barney fuel tank. I hope to use this as my club racing 60/80 boat and use my 67 and 45 RR hydro's for the races on the road.

DSC_0292.JPG

DSC_0293.JPG

DSC_0294.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

DSC_0296.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!
default_smile.png

Looks good Tim, it should go well!

Here is the one I got from Aron, I put a CMB 91 RS Evo in it!
Ian is the pipe you run a bolly pipe or something newer ?
Wayne, thats one of my first SPP pipe designs, I dont think many were produced, I made a newer design that was smaller in diameter that was produced.
Ian,

This question is off of the topic but I take it from reading this post that you are the designer of the SPP pipes??? Do you establish the initial geometry and sell your final prototype design to someone who produces the production versions of your pipes?

THANKS,

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back