Ninja

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Fons,

I'm no expert on the history of the Ninja, but I don't believe the plans were ever made available.

Mike Zaborowski, made those boats in the early 2000's. They were laser cut and were a very fast and cost effective boat.

You can find Mike on here under Grimracer. He sold me my Ninja in 2003 and was incredibly helpful.IMG_1112.JPGIMG_1111.JPGIMG_1114.JPGIMG_1113.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed this and thanks you Matt.

I DO have the cad files around some place. not plans as it is, but files. I also have a NIB kit!..lol... Proly not for sale but if the money is right.. ya never know.

I will take a peek around and see If I can find the cut files.

Grim

I missed this and thanks you Matt.

I DO have the cad files around some place. not plans as it is, but files. I also have a NIB kit!..lol... Proly not for sale but if the money is right.. ya never know.

I will take a peek around and see If I can find the cut files.

Grim
Thanks Grim that would be great if you could find that Cad file, would that be in DGN, DXF file format??

I have the Ninja 21 already but you never know when you need to fix. Please email file if and when you

find them to [email protected].

Fons

I can.. I want stress. these are NOT boat plans BUT.. part drawing files..

There are NO instructions..OR mention of how the parts are placed.

Also.. I am sponsered by Jaguar Hydros and do not want this to be an issue.. so to those reading in.. I will support those currently running the Ninja BUT WILL NOT.. offer up files to those that have not or do not own an operate a Ninja.

I hope this is clear... Please ask questions if needed.

Thanks

Grim

NO.. problem.. will do.. I found the files on CD.. I will make sure they are good to go and email them off.

I can.. I want stress. these are NOT boat plans BUT.. part drawing files..

There are NO instructions..OR mention of how the parts are placed.

Also.. I am sponsered by Jaguar Hydros and do not want this to be an issue.. so to those reading in.. I will support those currently running the Ninja BUT WILL NOT.. offer up files to those that have not or do not own an operate a Ninja.

I hope this is clear... Please ask questions if needed.

Thanks

Grim
Id say then its time to pass off that Pea Shooter lol

I still have that little hotrod..lol

I need to get off my %$# and get it done.. (that came from my wife...not kidding.. she said I am racing hydros again this summer.. I said.. OK!....lol

Latest posts

Back