• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Genuine Crapshooter 60 complete rtr for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

This is a real Crapshooter 60 complete ready to go in the water. It's a very nice example, but not a show boat it has been raced but,properly maintained and cared for. Comes with what's shown plus an extra set of sponsons and tubes and a spare Picco 67. I'm asking 1600 shipped in the lower 48 only. Let's sell it right here, I don't like the pm thing.

thanks,

Mike B

P1010437.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike what how old is the 60 and 80 and how old are the motors ?

Thanks Ty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike,

If someone buy's boat and don't want to pay shipping on one of the stands. I'd like to buy one for my rigger.

Just let me know.

Thank You,

Bill

hi mike,

kevin here from aust i will take the boat and stand and i will pay shipping to aust, can you tell me how many 67 picco`s you have and what models they are also do you have any other photo`s please and do you take paypal i will pay the fee`s.

kevin.

hi mike,

kevin here from aust i will take the boat and stand and i will pay shipping to aust, can you tell me how many 67 picco`s you have and what models they are also do you have any other photo`s please and do you take paypal i will pay the fee`s.

kevin.
I would have to take a current count on the engines, blue and silver heads I will pm you some more pix of it. I do take pp. If we can get it in a small enough box and pack it tight it should go, and the stand in another, had trouble with the size of riggers to OZ before, but we'll try.

hi mike,

kevin.
I would have to take a current count on the engines, blue and silver heads I will pm you some more pix of it. I do take pp. If we can get it in a small enough box and pack it tight it should go, and the stand in another, had trouble with the size of riggers to OZ before, but we'll try.

I'll count the engines that I have for it in the morning, enough to keep you running for a long time and make some more pix of the details

Hi Mike,

I have bought a few boats from the u.s. before I like to use USPS, I will take any spares for 67 piccos that you can find also will take your mc coy 9 plugs as well, can you send photos to [email protected] look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Kevin.

Back