District 14 High Points Championship Series

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron Johnson

To everybody competing in the 2014 District 14 high points championship: make sure you contact Dennis Wright at [email protected] for scale and sport 40 and/or Aaron Johnson at [email protected] for RTR, sport 20, B tunnel, and Thunderboat to enter point series. Entry fee of $10 must be paid PRIOR to first race for first race points to count. You can either pay at the first race, as long as it's BEFORE the actual heat races begin Saturday morning or send payment in mail. If you need an address, contact us.

The races in the series are as follows:

May 17 & 18 Liittle Thunder, Evansville, In

May 24 Spring Shootout, Sellersburg, In

May 31 & June 1 Summer Challenge, Celina, Oh

July 5 Madison Regatta, Madison, In

Aug 2 Wine Run, Huber Winery (Starlight, In)

Aug 23 Summer Fun, Sellersburg, In

Sept 20 & 21 Kohlmeyer Classic, Evansville, In

Oct 4 & 5 Peck Schuman, Madison, In

Don't think you have to make every race to win the series. I don't remember how many races Brandon and Jason made last year, I know it wasn't all of them and Jason won RTR and Sport 20. If/when scale guys register your scale, you are automatically entered. As of right now, there are:

RTR (1)

Sport 20 (5)

Sport 40 (2)

B Tunnel (0)

Thunderboat (1)

Scale (3)

Yes the Madison race is July 4th we changed it from the 5th to the 4th when the regatta changed their format. Instead of having qualifying on fri and only one set of heats on sat. They changed it to all racing on sat and sun. So in order for everyone to be able to watch big boats we moved it to fri the 4th.

Don't think you have to make every race to win the series. I don't remember how many races Brandon and Jason made last year, I know it wasn't all of them and Jason won RTR and Sport 20. If/when scale guys register your scale, you are automatically entered. As of right now, there are:

RTR (1)

Sport 20 (5)

Sport 40 (2)

B Tunnel (0)

Thunderboat (1)

Scale (3)
I been to all but the celina and the first Madison

Or who had already made plans and reservations for the 5th. Not trying to rude but I don't get how you all expect a good turnout when you keep changing dates then schedule it on a weekday.

Or who had already made plans and reservations for the 5th. Not trying to rude but I don't get how you all expect a good turnout when you keep changing dates then schedule it on a weekday.
I am sure they figured most everyone would be off for the 4th of July

Even if you figure most people are off, you should take into account that most people may have had plans made with family and friends that day
default_sad.png

Well, this has been a hard year for a scheduling a race event. Sorry
you guys been doing the race around the big race for a while this shouldn't really be news to everyone. You cant please everyone, the people have to make the choice either it's big boats, family time, or rc boats. It's a tough date but what can you do.

Latest posts

Back