2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

57fairlane500

Hello fellow boaters,

It is with great excitement that I announce that District 8 will be hosting the 2014 NAMBA nitro/gas nationals.

I will be announcing the location, dates and Host hotel information very soon, but wanted to let everyone know that it's time to start planning a trip to Washington state next July.

Anyone who would like to sponsor a class or donate raffle items please contact me.

Thank you,

Last edited:
Knowing the dates soon would be great. Company requires us to schedule our vacation a year in advance.

Congrats.

Here's an update on classes already with sponsorships:

Gas Scale Class - Thanks, Marty

1/8 Scale Nitro - Thanks, David "Mini Czar" Newton

A, B, C, & X Hydro - Thanks, Al Hobbs

Sport 20 Hydro - JD & Jim Wilson

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly

Will it be in the same lake as last time.

I think this will be a must for me to go to I spoke to Wildbill and he is keen as well.

When do you think you will have the dates locked in.

Steve

Hi Steve,

It would be great to have you and Bill here. No excuses from him this time.

We should have the site and dates locked in this weekend so I should be able to announce it by Monday.

At this point the plan is to be at the same lake, we just need to get the final approval from the parks department.

We already have 7 classes sponsored and raffle prizes are being sent already. This is going to be a great event.

Kelly.

Can't wait for the event. The lake is a perfect site for a nationals. Should be a good turnout, looking forward to it!

Kelly,

If it's going to be at Twin Lakes again, let me know if you need any help in getting things set up in Arlington or Marysville. Since I live in the area, I can do some of the leg work easily, just need the dates so I can plan accordingly

I am interested in sponsoring G1 and GX1 mono classes, depending on the price. I also have prizes for both classes as well as a prize for the high points gas winner.

I can be contacted at [email protected] or 714-420-2453

Thank you Steve. Jerry will get a hold of you about your sponsorship offer and any prizes you would like to donate can be sent to me when your are ready to do so.

Mark, I appreciate the offer. As I know more details and what we may need help with I will be contacting those that have offered.

Thank you,

Kelly.

So what is the latest on this event.

Thanks

Steve
Racing is scheduled from Saturday, July 12 through Saturday, July 19. Since District 8 was not originally scheduled to host the 2014 NAMBA Nats, we are still waiting for official approval from the Snohomish Department of Parks & Recreation. We do not anticipate a problem, but it takes time to "jump through the hoops."

JD

We should hear from the top guy this week. Everything looks good so far. I will be up to the site to look at some improvements to the way we had it in 09 this week. Schedule is being finalized this week as well. Things are moving along nicely. Cant wait to have everyone come on out for another great race in the NW.

Mike

If I remember correctly, isn't scale usually run the last day of the event? I only ask as I have several things going on the weekend everything starts and may not be able to attend until the last day and would like to run in the class

Yes Mark, 1/8 scale nitro will be run on the last Saturday. The rest of the schedule will be finalized and published in the next few days.

This topic should be pinned, thanks

What is happening with this have not seen anything or heard anything for a month.

Still want to come to this event but it is a concern that no one is talking about it.

IMPBA have 5 pages with what hotel to stay at etc but this is very quiet.

Thanks

They have been contacting all the regular advertisers, donaters, and sponsors. They are getting things done and I'm sure there will be a website in the near future. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Billy again. Best of luck at your Australian race series.

Al Hobbs

While not confirmed, I believe the host hotel will be the Medallion across the interstate from the pond in Marysville. I have my room booked there anyway. Looking forward to this event and my wife loves the shopping nearby.

So what is the latest on this event.

Thanks

Steve
Racing is scheduled from Saturday, July 12 through Saturday, July 19. Since District 8 was not originally scheduled to host the 2014 NAMBA Nats, we are still waiting for official approval from the Snohomish Department of Parks & Recreation. We do not anticipate a problem, but it takes time to "jump through the hoops."

JD
Are the dates of Saturday, July 12 through Saturday, July 19 confirmed yet?

Back