Novarossi World and Novarossi Marine USA Stepping up for the IMPBA Nitro Nats in Huntsville!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
All,

I am pleased to announce I will be teaming up with Novarossi World to support the US1 IMPBA Nitro Nationals in Huntsville, Al in June in a big way. We are hoping to make this one of the largest manufacturer supported races in a long time. I have seen a complete surge in the model boating hobby across all fronts in the past two years. This includes racing and sport boaters. If the manufacturers and distributors can continue to support the boating organizations, it will help blur the lines between those two areas and hopefully help drive more sport boaters to the local club ponds. It is tough to support a race at these levels, but for the special formats every few years such as the US-1 format, these races are the time to step up. I am in the process of working out the final details with the Huntsville Club and the IMPBA and once we get the full details together, I will get them posted for all to see. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome, thank you!
default_smile.png

The place TO BE IS HUNTSVILLE FOR THE INTERNATS.

Get registered. Accommodations are vary reasonable in Huntsville.

The pond is incredible for racing

You will have a blast racing in Huntsville

Awesome it's always good to see support from manufacturers at these big races. Huntsville is a premier site

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Doc,

I will be happy to help out with some propeller gift certificates.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

That is great news Ron Thank you and the leaders at Nova Rossi! We're looking at hosting a super event and showing off just how great a site the City of Huntsville has provided us.

Thanks everyone for the supportive comments. We are working on the final details but we will be giving away a very special achievement trophy and 6 new Novarossi Marine Engines!!!!! I will post the details once we have everything worked out. Stay tuned.......

This is GREAT NEWS!

Mike Talley just got his Rossi 46 and out of all of his years of racing he said that he has NEVER had an engine like his Nova Rossi 46 "right out of the box". Thank you Ron Shaw for all the things you have done for our sport!

His Shaman ran within .75 seconds of the world record last week with only a gallon and a half of BAM fuel through it. We were still running the same plug we first put in the engine when we first ran it. It was a K&B plug and when we left the Huntsville site the plug looked like it had just been taken out of the package.

What an impressive power head guys... and to have someone give engines like this away, Wow. THANK YOU RON, There are going to be some really happy guys at the Huntsville Internats!

-Carl

Way to go, Ron! I have known Ron for a lot of years and they don't come any better than him.

Dick Tyndall
Thank you Dick. Im very thankful Novarossi World was able to work with me to make this happen.

This is GREAT NEWS!

Mike Talley just got his Rossi 46 and out of all of his years of racing he said that he has NEVER had an engine like his Nova Rossi 46 "right out of the box". Thank you Ron Shaw for all the things you have done for our sport!

His Shaman ran within .75 seconds of the world record last week with only a gallon and a half of BAM fuel through it. We were still running the same plug we first put in the engine when we first ran it. It was a K&B plug and when we left the Huntsville site the plug looked like it had just been taken out of the package.

What an impressive power head guys... and to have someone give engines like this away, Wow. THANK YOU RON, There are going to be some really happy guys at the Huntsville Internats!

-Carl
Thanks Carl. Novarossi World has really stepped up with some great marine engines for our hobby. We are very excited to be able to support this IMPBA US-1 event!!!

Mike and Joe,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are excited about supporting this US-1 Event at this level.

Novarossi Marine USA along with Novarossi World are proud to announce the presentation of the trophy below at the 2017 IMPBA Internats banquet for the top US1 performance by a model boater that relies on Novarossi for their marine engine of choice. Good luck!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back