• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines and Pipes for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to move a few things along to new homes. Have a few projects that I would like to finish up and need some funds move forward.

Prices shown are plus shipping and plus paypal fee's unless sent as F&F.

I'm open to reasonable offers,,, but I think the stuff listed is priced pretty good.

Please reply to post only.

Thanks for looking

Rick Bellinger

Both 90 muffled pipes sold to Paul Hail shipping today 5/25/17 Tracking 9505 5110 1383 7145 1771 24

Pipe #1 sold to Brandon White shipping today 5/25/17 Tracking 9505 5110 1383 7145 1771 17

BN Cooper pipe sold to Col Marshall shipping today 5/25/17 tacking, until it hits customs LA121171462US

Deposit made on the remaining engines SOLD to (toadstoys5) Tom Scheiffer sp

Thanks all and IW

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick, if you can do the marked price of New CMB 65 shipped/PP to Hong Kong that i will take it.

Thanks, Patrick

Patrick Au,

PM me a complete ship to address and I'll look at shipping costs before I agree to that.

Would you consider splitting the shipping cost's and send PAYPAL as Friends & Family and those fee's are not a factor.

THNX

Paul Hail,

Yes the 90 muffled pipes are $25.00 each, plus shipping and PP fees unless sent as F&F

Will look back in my PM's for you address to determine the shipping costs.

I will mark the sold pending shipping quote, OK?

What are the sizes of the non muffled pipes

And muffled pipes
What are the sizes of the non muffled pipes

And muffled pipes
Doc, big block muffled pipes are sold, this is what I have for measurements

Pipe #1

Stinger ID .430"

Inlet ID .735"

@ the weld 1.710"

inlet to weld 7-3/4"

weld to stinger 5-1/4"

Pipe#2

Stinger ID .465"

Inlet ID .697"

@ the weld 1.811"

Inlet to weld 8"

Weld to stinger 5-1/4"

Lemme know Doc

Last edited by a moderator:
could you please find out shipping of the cooper pipe to 4132 Australia if you are willing to ship that far ,

thanks,

col.

Col Marshall;

Postage to you in Australia would be $22.75

Pipe $60.00

Postage $22.75

Total to my PAYPAL $82.75 as Friends & Family

Lemme Know

Give me a complete shipping address.

Thanks

Rick B.

Back