JD's WOF plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

JD's WOF plans are free to download. As the new plans are converted to softcopy, they will be added here. The 34" plans are a bit to large to add in here. Add here or PM your email. An email with a link from wetransfer.com will show.

When having these printed, make sure they print full size, not 9x11... Heard of that being done.

28/30" original print size is 1 sheet, 32" by 57" The hardcopy plan I have is not what is in the attachments. Certain 32" x 32" would get them printed correctly.

34" original print size = 36" x 36"

47" original print size = 36" x 50"

28/30" WOF

WOF 30a.pdf

WOF 30b.pdf

47" WOF

WOF 47a.pdf

WOF 47b.pdf

Attachments

• WOF 30a.pdf
    766.6 KB · Views: 281
  • WOF 30b.pdf
    980.6 KB · Views: 183
  • WOF 47a.pdf
    299.8 KB · Views: 182
  • WOF 47b.pdf
    590.8 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:
pm for 34"

also ,is it the length? do we have to print 11x17" or will 8.5x14 work?

if done plans on a home printer where set to 100% scale it auto continued printing on a next page and i taped together,wondering if this will work here. i havnt looked at these yet so im prob asking a dumb question

thankx

Shawn,

Need your email to send the 34"s.. I'll measure out the printed plans, but they are full size. Certain the 47" were printed on 48" paper. So how they look on a personal printer is an unknown.

Darin,

Thought I had seen attachments on IW somewhere. Think maybe it was Kris, the Dragon master, that had done that in the past. Had to convert some of the files from tiff to pdf so they could be uploaded.

Mark...I'm inquiring about the build assembly of the 30 WOF (wood over foam).....so I see the template for the wood....where are the templates for the foam..and the center formers...or am I missing something

Thanks. I've been looking for the 1/4 scale plans. I think it might make a good gas tunnel.

Lohring Miller

Sorry all, wasn't watching the thread. I'll get the plans sent out shortly.

Robert, there are no templates for the foam. Basicly start with one peice of wood glued on, make a cut, move to glue the next one on. I'll see if I can find my old RCMB mags that have the instructions on how to do the process. Wish I had my old web site up that showed how they are built. But that was a decade ago.

Guys, glad you got the 34" plans. The 47" plans can be down loaded via the links on the first posting of this thread.

Thanks for the info Mark...
If the printed article is awol...
Would you know the month and year..
Perhaps Icon Media could sell me the magazine

Last edited:
Robert, it would be a guess as to when these came out. JD might know the time frame. Mags aren't really AWOL, just boxed up for the up-coming house move.. I can take a look at Icon Media tonight at work to see if I can locate which one it's listed in.

Mark...
If its just a move then I can wait....Icon media didnt have many search options...

The link at Icon Media for back issues is dead.. 404 - page not found. How wonderful....

Yea.....so if you dont mind Mark....I will wait until you get all moved in and settled...then start this ...

Last edited:
Hope within a month I'll be in the new home with everything (well, most things) in their place..

Back