Quadcopter footage from the "Twin Cities Open"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very cool!!!!!!!! Like the view of the pond and pits overhead. New dock since I was there last. Is the old Suzuki 2hp still running?

Mic

Awesome.....I'm pretty sure that was me smoking the buoy! Maybe not....looks like a mono, not a rigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very very cool!!!!!!!! Like the view of the pond and pits overhead. New dock since I was there last. Is the old Suzuki 2hp still running?

Mic
Yes! Your old Suzuki still works great! You and Jay should come up for the 30th annual MN State Championship race in early October. Didn't you start this event 30 years ago up at Goose lake? Could be a good primer for the Herb Stewart Challenge!

Greg,

Jay and I would surely enjoy a MN race again. Maybe need a homecoming event in July so we know there won't be ice. Have to plan something with Grim in the future.

Your correct myself and a few others started the State Championship in 1984. I still have plaques from 1984-1995. What is really neat is how the members of the TCMBC have carried on this tradition for 30 years. A lot of good people come and gone along the way. Thank you all for your dedication and hard work.

Mic

still a cool video, had to watch it again. What kind of quad & camera?

Greg,

Jay and I would surely enjoy a MN race again. Maybe need a homecoming event in July so we know there won't be ice. Have to plan something with Grim in the future.

Your correct myself and a few others started the State Championship in 1984. I still have plaques from 1984-1995. What is really neat is how the members of the TCMBC have carried on this tradition for 30 years. A lot of good people come and gone along the way. Thank you all for your dedication and hard work.

Mic

still a cool video, had to watch it again. What kind of quad & camera?
Carlton's website: dragonflyphoto.us

He has info on his equipment on his site.

Latest posts

Back