JIm'S dock on the move finally or down again???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Jim's page today with this message:

vBulletin MessageJim's R/C Boat Dock is temporarily turned off due to the upgrade, the site is getting pretty, i'll do this in increments so that it's not off too much.

No, not hacked but it's been down for manitenance. They'd been dealing with problems like double-postings and issues with uploading pictures. While it was down there were some security problems that were found. lberto is also doing some other upgrades while he's at it. The other day there was a "test pattern" on for a while. I checked in about an hour ago and there is progress as the site recognized me and there's a message up.

Sorry guys but the site is still down. Having the pros look it over as well and hope to recover the database. Hang in there as we hope to be back up soon enough.

I'm starting to get to the point where I might have to go see a counselor. I'm starting to get the shakes!
I can just imagine what Tim and Randy are going thru.
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png
default_blink.png
default_laugh.png

thy started a face book page "Jim's boat dock"

You want to have some real fun go to Modlepowerboat and checkout the Hugh and Jim saga.

I go over there so thy have some one to talk to besides them selves.

Kind like two rabid dogs trapped in a cage.
default_ohmy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, don't worry as Tim is in that FB group and acting up like usual! Vince started up a group for FS, T & W stuff, there's a Zipp Kits group( that's the way that Neil typed it). RC Water World is now gone as it wasn't going in the direction that Greg wanted it to go in.

The Dock might not be back up until the weekend right now as of a posting that Alberto put up tonight.

Did you know that he owns a business? You wouldn't know it as he's online more than I am!
default_biggrin.png

I feel sorry for jrcbd. I know it must suck.

I could make a "Jim's is down forum" for you guys to hang while it is being fixed?

Tom, it's yo-yoing now. It'll be up for a litle while then down again. Alberto is supposed to have it fully functional by the weekend. He keeps finding more problems and had to do a complete reboot after it crashed on him.

I know that you don't go on Facebook so I'll try to keep things updated as it goes. For you who are on FB, it's under Jims RC Boat Dock. Any member of the group can let you in. There seems to be someone always available so it might take only few seconds.

Matt,

Go run a nitro boat it will cure your problem, no doctor needed.

Enjoy,

Mark Sholund

Matt,

Go run a nitro boat it will cure your problem, no doctor needed.

Enjoy,

Mark Sholund
I had a friend askme 1 time why I like nitro : Answered in drag raceing there is super stock then there is Top Fule > if you realy want to go fast you pick Top Fule ..........

I had a friend ask me 1 time why I like nitro : Answered in drag raceing there is super stock then there is Top Fule > if you realy want to go fast you pick Top Fule ..........

I just talked to the man today that will get me the traction I need ......... Rick Reisinger

Back