Seaducer F Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Well after sitting idle for 4 years this beast will be getting back to the water very soon. I have to break in the engine but the boat is already set up for heat racing. Last time this boat was raced was Evansville 2013. My drivers Ultron and the Tusken Raider are ready to have fun.

Other than my twins this is my favorite hull for offshore. Here's a video from Atlanta Spring Nats.

Julian

It's ok it's for fun not racing. I'm aware of the rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Well after sitting idle for 4 years this beast will be getting back to the water very soon. I have to break in the engine but the boat is already set up for heat racing. Last time this boat was raced was Evansville 2013. My drivers Ultron and the Tusken Raider are ready to have fun.

Other than my twins this is my favorite hull for offshore. Here's a video from Atlanta Spring Nats.

Thats the Sound of a Good Running 101.....................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the huff boys just gave up... they were Not going to catch it!!!!!!!

I think a cat makes a better offshore boat as they corner better.

Brad
That all depends seaducer 44's are known to turn in lane 1 all the way around. This boat can turn lane one and maintain full speed. But the cats do very well too so it depends. In the real world catamarans do better than V hulls in offshore racing as far as converting speed and getting up on plane. But the V bottom hulls excels in ruff water as well too. It's all about driver and setup.

Brad
He has obviously never seen Tommy and Gene's Seaducers vs Hearls Sprint Cat at Brandon , Julian
default_cool.png
- Good times right there
default_ohmy.png

**** I miss my X-Mono .

Brad
He has obviously never seen Tommy and Gene's Seaducers vs Hearls Sprint Cat at Brandon , Julian
default_cool.png
- Good times right there
default_ohmy.png
**** I miss my X-Mono .
No longer an X Mono, now a gas stock mono and having more fun with it!!
Nothing better than a big block screaming nitro mono
NITRO ANYTHING!!! Gas is for mowing lawns.....
default_biggrin.png

Brad
default_cool.png
- Good times right there
default_ohmy.png
**** I miss my X-Mono .
No longer an X Mono, now a gas stock mono and having more fun with it!!
Nothing better than a big block screaming nitro mono
Until the gas boat passes it. Lmao

They were hoping the boat leaned out because they would've never caught it Lol. They where mad every time they seen my big red machine on there heat lol

man, I don't know how you guys can see the bouy's way out there
default_smile.png

That's nothing. I'll post a video where it had a **** load of glare lol.

Latest posts

Back