D4 BADGER BOATERS JULY 11 AND 12 RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Three weeks to go. Our Badger Model Boat Club Sport 20 and Sport 40 race. Two individual day races with a high point for the two day event.

Get signed up on RC Events. The pre-register is what determines the classes we run. We'll be handing out trophies for this weekend so we will need to know early what to get ready.

Again if you do not see your class on RC Events sign up in open. We put every boat on the water.

We'll be making some improvements to the pit areas for this race to get you a little closer to the action. We'll even guarantee you it will not rain or be windy.
default_smile.png

See you then.

Doug

Come on guys & gals.... race is like 2 weeks away

I entered open nitro.... I plan on running my A Hydro

I am working on it.... I had a great time at the last race. There were two .45 riggers in open hydro last time. Any chance they will be back? I will bring mine to make a class. I saw Ron Zaker signed up. I've heard he has a D hydro.;-)

Duke, Keenan and Kyler are signed up sunday only for sport 20 but its actually the rtr miss vegas again. They are going to Great America Saturday.

Duke, Keenan and Kyler are signed up sunday only for sport 20 but its actually the rtr miss vegas again. They are going to Great America Saturday.
Thats fine. We need one more sport 20 or RTR to make the class. They can run in sport 20.

We have 3 sport 40's on Saturday and zero sport 20's Saturday/ Only one sport 40 Sunday for the Larry Foreman Sport 40 Memorial Race.

We need more sport 20's and Sport 40's.

I am working on it.... I had a great time at the last race. There were two .45 riggers in open hydro last time. Any chance they will be back? I will bring mine to make a class. I saw Ron Zaker signed up. I've heard he has a D hydro.;-)
Greg,

Are you bringing D Hydro?

I am thinking we will have a open Nitro Rigger Class;

So Far:

A Hydro-Paul B

D Hydro-Larry H

E Hydro- Bill E.

D Hydro Greg B

Any B Hydro registered can also nun in Open Rigger.

We have 2 E/F Monos and one 3.t mod tunnel also in open on Saturday.

Sunday should be close to the same, but a few less boats.

We will decide by end of day Friday. Any input is welcome.

Thanks,

Duke

Looking forward to the July 11th and 12th Badgers races. Bringing Jersey Skiff and Gas Super Sport boats. Badgers always puts on a great race with lots of fun and great hospitality for all!

I got this feeling we may be standing around the back end of a pick up truck in a Hotel parking lot, late at night eating cheese, drinking something delicious and talking silly.

Humm - I like pie.

Regretfully as of this afternoon I will not be able to make the races this weekend.

I am sorry,

Paul

Thanks Doug and Duke for great Two day race.................Yes it is work to host such an Event......I have to Host a Scout Camporee in a few months with 350 participants that takes one year to plan.

Back