D-14 Madison race July 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anything going on earlier in the week? The wife and I will be passing through probably Tuesday or Wednesday

I am bringing my gas mono. I guess it is in open gas. Anybody else want to bring a mono? Maybe we can have a mono race inside of the twin riggers.....

Should be Mark. Last year I think the boy scouts had food. If not you can eat with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Change gas hydro to gas mono for Joe Petro,bring on the Mono's, also need to add Dale Hobbs for sport20,all 2.4Ghz,all the rest of boats still running!

Is there anything going on earlier in the week? The wife and I will be passing through probably Tuesday or Wednesday
You can check out www.MadisonRegatta.com for a list of events. There are activities all week long, but boats don't roll into town until probably Thursday.

GREAT NEWS: Madison Regatta released their schedule for the unlimited boats on the Ohio River, and it looks like Heat 1A will run at 4pm on Saturday, so if we wrap up things quickly we can still catch a heat race or two on Saturday. Heats 2 and 3 will both be ran on Sunday.

If you have not been to this race before a new driver was built last year and is a huge improvement to what it used to be.

We had close to 100 spectators enjoying the races.

How many scales and sport 40's do you normally get at this race?
It is usually between 8-10, but we have had more and have had less depending on the date of the race. We had success on July 4th last year so are trying it again this year.

I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE that in addition to a nice trophy (one resembling the Indiana Governor's Cup awarded to the winner of the Madison Regatta) we will be offering a FREE boat entry to our Fall race to all 1st place winners. So if you win Sport 20 class, you get to enter your sport 20 boat in our Fall race for free! Now get those entries in! See you at the lake!

Depends on who shows up Rob. I know the Schymiks aren't coming.

I'm not running scale for now.

No where near Celina and Evansville numbers.

Back