1 Day Race Tampa

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Davis

9 people have signed up for this race in St Petersburg.

We are close to cancelling this race unless we get a bunch of entries in the next week. The race is only 2 weeks away.

Do you want to race?

I just tried to sign up for another class as a test and it wouldn't work for me either. Something has happened to the rcracingevents.com site since several people have signed up already without problem. I have a call in to Bill Britton to see what is happening.

Please continue to try to sign up. I hope that he can get whatever is wrong fixed quickly.

Thanks,

Marty Davis

Even if there is not a crowd at the race, we will have a fun run and put together some heats, grudge races, etc. Plan to come if you just want to have some fun.

Hopefully, when Bill Britton gets the signup problem fixed, people will be able to sign up and we will have enough to race.

Marty, can you switch my open mono entry to B-Mono and kill the scale and tunnel entries ?

Andy

Okay Norm- I gotta know, You running the A- in B Mono ??
default_rolleyes.gif

Andy

Stopped bye the the Tampa Race site Sunday in St Pete, good to see old friends, Marty, Norm, Larry Beals, hotRod, Warren, Hank, Ed & Barb Knudsen,Tommy & Sheia Cordoso,Gene Mongar, John Taggart, and to smell some burning NITRO !!!!

Always great to see Joe. Wish he could find a way to move back to Florida. He is a great asset to Model Boat Racing.

Race was kind of a "Fun Run" with such limited entries. We combined classes so that we had good completion and everyone got to race a lot. I guess the economy is such that our hobby is taking a back seat to more important things.

Back