• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3PK RADIO,4 MODULES,16 RECEIVERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Zawada

GREAT FUTABA 75mHz RADIO SYSTEM. All works. Changed to 2.4 FASST SYSTEM.

1-3PK Transmitter with synthesized Module

3- Extra modules ( 1-synthesized 1- CH50 & 1-CH79

5- Synthesized receivers

5- Hitec/With crystals all 67

2- Futaba 8 CH 75mHz Duel Conversion with crystal 67

2 Futaba PCM 1024 With crystals 67

2 Futaba R203HF HR with crystals 67

ALL THIS FOR $325.00 OBO,SHIPPED US ONLY. NO PAYPAL/MONEY ORDER ONLY.RADIO 3PK & SGX 004.jpgRADIO 3PK & SGX 005.jpgRADIO 3PK & SGX 006.jpg

PRICE DROP to $325.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bill, so I was wondering if you could tell me alittle more about this setup... I'm just getting back into running boats, and am going full speed ahead with 4 fresh builds. I am not a pro when it comes to 2.4 systems. Can you explain this "fasst" setup. It looks like an old cm setup I am used to... Whats with these modulars? I am intrested if I can get a better idea of the system and capabilities. Thanks, Tim

Tim

This radio is FM. synthesized modules and receivers can select the channel without changing crystals, just turn a little dial.

This is a very high quality radio and gear, but it is not FASST. NOT 2.4

The transmitter can be upgraded to FASST with a different module.

The price for this package is unreal!! What a deal.

Tim,

Call me 239-573-5935 if interested I'll talk you through setup. Brian explained it very well in post. Thank you Brian.

IT IS NOT 2.4 it's FM.

Bill

GREAT FUTABA 75mHz RADIO SYSTEM. All works. Changed to 2.4 FASST SYSTEM.

1-3PK Transmitter with synthesized Module

3- Extra modules ( 1-synthesized 1- CH50 & 1-CH79

5- Synthesized receivers

5- Hitec/With crystals all 67

2- Futaba 8 CH 75mHz Duel Conversion with crystal 67

2 Futaba PCM 1024 With crystals 67

2 Futaba R203HF HR with crystals 67

ALL THIS FOR $325.00 OBO,SHIPPED US ONLY. NO PAYPAL/MONEY ORDER ONLY.
attachicon.gif
RADIO 3PK & SGX 004.jpg
attachicon.gif
RADIO 3PK & SGX 005.jpg
attachicon.gif
RADIO 3PK & SGX 006.jpg

PRICE DROP to $325.00
Would you sell just the synthesized receivers? If yes, how much?

Hi Steve,

Waiting on answer from Tim. To see if he buys it all. If I broke up just the synthezied(MOST POPULAR) I'd ask $200 for all 5.

Bill

I would like to buy it all.. but I'm in the middle of putting together 2 new Rico boats. I bought a new tiger king from gizmos a few weeks ago that got ripped off from my doorstep before I got home . Come to find out it wasn't insured through the post office.. and now, on top of it all, gizmos is out of stock.. so I committed to buy another one the day they come in.. I don't want anyone passing on a sale to wait for me.. if you can sell the package deal, sell it.. otherwise, yes I will take it for $325 shipped.but it will be in a few weeks. I'm guessing 2-3.

Tim,

If you'll say on a post on here I'LL TAKE IT. I'll say it's sold and yours if you commit. I understand your problem

and will help by holding untill you get money. Thats as fair as I can be to a fellow boater.

Bill

Tim,

You got it. I don't use paypal. Money order only. PM me when ready and I'll send payment info.

Thank you and GOOD Luck,

Bill

Hi Steve,

Waiting on answer from Tim. To see if he buys it all. If I broke up just the synthezied(MOST POPULAR) I'd ask $200 for all 5.

Bill
If he doesn't take it all, I'll take the synthesized receivers. $200.00 is fine. Do you accept paypal? If not, PM your address to me and I'll get you a money order tomorrow.

Hi Steve,

Tim bought it all. Just needs to build his money pot. If something happens that he don't buy, I have your name.

Thanks for your interest,

Bill

Bill, Tim here. Can you pm me all the information needed to send the payment? I will send funds Tomarrow. Thanks

Back