O'Donnell glow plugs in stock?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmaturo

Hello,

Anyone knows who else sells O'Donnell glow plugs? The ones I need are out from O'Donnells and I can't seem to find the ODO9 plugs anywhere.....thanks!

odo-9-Ps-320x320.jpg

I was told a few of weeks ago that they were waiting for a large order or element wire. After they get it they will be back in production. The Punch fuel is no longer being mixed and sold thanks to CA environmental regulations and increase in shipping regulations.

Sorry guys sold out of everything at this moment.

Might have to check the vault.
default_unsure.png

Sad to hear about the punch fuel, the Odonnell company needs to move the fuel division to a more friendly state like Texas or California or Pennsylvania. They could also make the components of the fuel in Cali but not blend it or package it there use a nearby state for that. Hope they get going again soon.

The Punch fuel is no longer being mixed and sold thanks to CA environmental regulations and increase in shipping regulations.

Sad to hear about the punch fuel, the Odonnell company needs to move the fuel division to a more friendly state like Texas or California or Pennsylvania. They could also make the components of the fuel in Cali but not blend it or package it there use a nearby state for that. Hope they get going again soon.
wow, that's too bad

i am confused? they have had a hard time making plugs for a while.. i thought it was a building change or something like that.. surely they have that done by now? to bad i like them plugs alot.

i wish they would come on and comment to help everyone understand what the actual situation is.

I will do it the old fashion way, I will pick up the phone and call them. Will let you know.....

Hi Gill

We started producing plugs last week and ran into an issue, I will know more mid end of this week on a time frame hopefully it’s not very long…
if you would please check back end of this coming week.

Thank you and sorry for this inconvenience

Regard
Steve

This is the message I received from Steve last 04/16/2017. Gill

I am on the phone with Steve now. He stated that they did sell his aerospace CNC business. Has new shop going up now, will be up and running by June or July at the latest. He was having another company build the plugs but that did not work out.

He is going on to say that he has enough material to make plugs for us through the summer, just in time for his new facility to take up manufacturing them again.

I will say this he is a super nice guy and wants to provide the best possible product to us. Hope this helps, Jeff

Jeff Maturo; Jeff I think you misinterpret Steve comment. NO body has ever manufactured O'Donnell plugs but O'Donnell. J.

Jeff Maturo; Jeff I think you misinterpret Steve comment. NO body has ever manufactured O'Donnell plugs but O'Donnell. J.

Jack I guess I should have gone into more detail, I agree with you, no one has ever manufactured his plugs but him. The company or companies he was considering were not up to the task, so it did not work out. Sorry for any confusion. Jeff

Back