• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB square drive collet

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Culhane

Looking to purchase a 3/16 square drive collet to fit a Nova DD.21. If you have info where to buy or if you have one to sell that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=59034
default_cool.png

I have them...but why run 3/16" cable on a 20 size boat? I run .150 cable in all my 20 boats. I have collets, ferrules and cable in both .150 and .187 I offer double square systems...

Bob

Are you asking me Elias? I sell cable that is squared...depending on length and size, about 10-15 $... If you send me cable to square, 3.00 each end I square. Plus shipping back to you...

Bob

Are you asking me Elias? I sell cable that is squared...depending on length and size, about 10-15 $... If you send me cable to square, 3.00 each end I square. Plus shipping back to you...

Bob
Bob, please send me a pm with your address.

Thanks!

Back