Help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt Barney

Vendor
Need to know how to get a fuel injector out of a Dodge 5.9 diesel engine, is there a special tool to get it out?? Have the new injector now I also need to know if there is a special way to put it back in once I get it out???

thanks

Walt Barney

Walt just looked on Youtube. Appears to be 4 or 5 videos on how to replace them.

David

email me and I'll send you the procedure, looks like something for the Dodge store to do.

mb

Need to know how to get a fuel injector out of a Dodge 5.9 diesel engine, is there a special tool to get it out?? Have the new injector now I also need to know if there is a special way to put it back in once I get it out???

thanks

Walt Barney
IT'd be helpful to know what year truck; the procedure is different based on whether it's a 12 valve, 24 valve, or common-rail engine.

The truck is a 2004 Dodge 2500 with a 5.9 turbo. 24 valve Started out as 305 HP, Has chip that I keep around 350 HP

thanks

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks easy,bring it by and you can wait on it. Just a short drive to Indiana

Looks easy,bring it by and you can wait on it. Just a short drive to Indiana
What's a matter Mike, you don't have an App for that. fix it over the phone.
default_wink.png

thanks,

David, I went to Youtube and found the vidio's I needed to do this job, it was a lot easer to do than I thought, I took out the injector and had the new in and the truck started in just over 1 Hour.

thanks Again David Hall.

Walt Barney

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back