Evansville Spring Shootout May 16 & 17

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Schindler

First District 14 race of the year. RCRC presents the Spring Shootout. This race is May 16 - 17 with open water on Friday from 12:00 - 5:00. Race flyer is available on the events page of the IMPBA website http://www.impba.net/events.html
The flyer can be filled out electronically and emailed the to address on the flyer for entry. We will offer paypal using that email address also, but I would recommend sending an email notification to get a total before paying.

We will continue to accept mail in entries with checks as well.

See you at the races!

Last edited by a moderator:
I built a rigger what class do I need to put in. it's just running a stock motor.

Last edited by a moderator:
No

LSG Hydro and LSG Gas Sport Hydro are separate classes. You can run a Sport Hydro in the Hydro class but not the other way around.

First District 14 race of the year. RCRC presents the Spring Shootout. This race is May 16 - 17 with open water on Friday from 12:00 - 5:00. Race flyer is available on the IMPBA website http://impba.net/attachments/article/146/05-16%20Spring%20Shootout%202015.pdf

The flyer can be filled out electronically and emailed the to address on the flyer for entry. We will offer paypal using that email address also, but I would recommend sending an email notification to get a total before paying.

See you at the races!
My understanding is that IMPBA is making some changes to their website. If Jeff's link doesn't work, I have attached a copy of the registration which you can download and complete. You can email it to [email protected] or mail it to me at the address indicated on the form.

We appreciate early registration and payment, if possible, to try to keep those registration lines moving on Saturday so we can get racing!

One item I would like to point out when traveling to the lake, the registration flyer mentions I-164. I-164 has recently been renamed Interstate 69. Most of the signs from the major highways have been changed to 69, so keep your eyes out so you don't miss the exit.

If you have any questions, you can post here or email our gmail account above.

Hope to see racing!

Dan

Spring Shootout 2015.pdf

Attachments

• Spring Shootout 2015.pdf
    55 KB · Views: 52
There are also some hotels across the Hwy too.

If you do a google search of 8200 E Walnut and then hotels you can get all the phone numbers.

Hotels.JPG

Joe you could just throw a scale boat in the back seat and ride down,im sure that Canuk will be here with Mr. O Kelly

I cannot make the May race. I have a reservation at courtyard by Mariot right across from pits. Not sure if it is sold out but if anyone wants it let me know before I cancel. It's a suite with 2 queen beds and a pull out couch. It's 308 for both nights.

First District 14 race of the year. RCRC presents the Spring Shootout. This race is May 16 - 17 with open water on Friday from 12:00 - 5:00. Race flyer is available on the IMPBA website http://impba.net/attachments/article/146/05-16%20Spring%20Shootout%202015.pdf

See you at the races!
My understanding is that IMPBA is making some changes to their website. If Jeff's link doesn't work, I have attached a copy of the registration which you can download and complete. You can email it to [email protected] or mail it to me at the address indicated on the form.

We appreciate early registration and payment, if possible, to try to keep those registration lines moving on Saturday so we can get racing!

One item I would like to point out when traveling to the lake, the registration flyer mentions I-164. I-164 has recently been renamed Interstate 69. Most of the signs from the major highways have been changed to 69, so keep your eyes out so you don't miss the exit.

If you have any questions, you can post here or email our gmail account above.

Hope to see racing!

Dan

attachicon.gif
Spring Shootout 2015.pdf

Dan,

How's registration for "B" and "D" hydro?

Ron

Latest posts

Back