D4 BADGER BOATERS OCTOBER 9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

The Annual Badger Boaters end of D4 Season Turkey Shoot. Coming up fast. Open water Saturday October 8.

The final race for scoring in the High Points for the 1/8 Scale and the four Gas classes.

Go to www.rcracingevents.com to sign up. Photo awards with gifts cards for the place winners.

The pond is looking great I and I expect the new owner of the pond to be in attendance. It will be good to show him a racing event with good participation.

Doug

The pond is in the best condition it has been in all year. Almost totally weed free. Our pond weed control this year is a huge success. I do think our final race of the year will be the best one we have had all year. Long range forecast looks like we will have good weather too.

Sounds good. See you all next weekend. Panini Saturday night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racers,

Only a few more days to register to decide what classes we are going to run. We need a few A hydros, B mod tunnel, D Tunnel, E Hydro, EF mono, and sport 40. Those classes have boats registered but less than the minimum needed to make a class.

Of course, if the class is cancelled, the boats can still run in open class if driver chooses to do so.

Lets get to the pond this weekend to get the kinks out and come have a great race day at the Badger Pond.

It is the last high points race of the season in D4.

Thanks

When is last day for entries to be in i would like to run b mod tunnel, d tunnel and d hydro ifi have not missed last day for entries and if i can make it.....i plan of coming if things fall in place....i have been bittin by the raceing bug....lol no reason to waste 60 bucks on one race event for the season...lol

Will there be open water to run and what day is that?.need a little testing if i run my vision in b mod just put different motor on it

Last edited by a moderator:
When is last day for entries to be in i would like to run b mod tunnel, d tunnel and d hydro ifi have not missed last day for entries and if i can make it.....i plan of coming if things fall in place....i have been bittin by the raceing bug....lol no reason to waste 60 bucks on one race event for the season...lol

Will there be open water to run and what day is that?.need a little testing if i run my vision in b mod just put different motor on it
james. Open water is Saturday. Looks like deadline not until Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back