District 3 double points race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Otto

Just a reminder that the Brandon club and the Tampa club will be hosting the District 3 double points race at the Dover dist park. Open water will be Thursday Oct.27th.

Racing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. You may enter on Race Master Events .com

Just wanted to let everyone know that along with the Double High Points race, we also are conducting a food drive with a local food bank in the Brandon area. The local organization known as ECHO will have a truck at the race site on saturday morning to accept donations. The director has given me a list of 5 items that would help them stock their pantry for the upcoming Holiday season. The items are

Jelly

Peanut butter

Jello or pudding

Dry milk packets

Dry potato.

This organization does a lot to help families, especially children, in times of need. I think it would be great for us here to give back to the local community on behalf of District 3 to those who are less fortunate. I would like for this to become a tradition for our district and a little charity can go a long way.

I will have some food items listed with me for the drive. It sounds like a great idea.

I had trouble entering so I mailed in the form. Also the website entry for Jay needs to be changed. Jay is not running B- mod tunnel. He is running A mod and A stock tunnel. We cant run the 3 of us in one class. Hopefully someone can make the correction.

Mic

THE RACE COMING UP AT BRANDON IS GOING TO BE 2 DAYS NOT 3. THE RACE DATES ARE OCTOBER 29TH AND 30TH. WE ARE STILL DOING THE FOOD DRIVE SO PLEASE BRING AS MANY OF THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE LISTED AS YOU CAN!

Geez Tom, don't you sleep at night? I see your post at 4: 30 AM. LOL

Bill Hoch
Time to have coffee before driving an hour to my shop !!
default_tongue.png

Just to let everyone know this race is now a 2 Day Race Open Water Friday Racing Saturday and Sunday.

Mail In Entries/Payments should be in the mail now and needs to be in the Clubs hands on Monday October 17th!!

PayPal Entries ONLY until the entry deadline.

Entries will close at 11:59:59 PM on October 22 or when we fill the heats we have now.

Stats as of Today at 3:30 PM - We have room for a total of 56 more boats the remaining spots have been trimmed per class to fill the 30 heats we have now.

Brandon Stats.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone please let me know of the closest NICEST hotel for this race. I need to make reservations ASAP. thank you, Jeff

Back