2016 MT Vernon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbowden21

Its that time of the year again St Louis club will be hosting the 2016 Midwest Scale Championships October 15th & 16th open water the 14th at Mt Vernon, IL Airport. The Hot air Balloons will be back as well the same weekend! Traveling Trophies for Scale Sport 40 Classic Thunderboat and 1/6 Gas Scale. You can email or mail your entries to Wes Ellet. Last year we had right around 150 boats we look for another good turnout this year as well! Anyone willing to sponsor a class or the race please contact me or Wes!

You can also enter here: http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php

mtv2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wess open nitro tunnel D mono open nito mono open gas mono all 2.4 thanks Charlie

Aaron Gas sport hydro & open gas - 2.4

Cole RTR

Angela Moline Gas sport hydro & open gas, maybe rtr

Glenn moline gas sport hydro & thunderboat

Ron i tried to enter me and my dad but it looks like it combine our entry...

Sam

D - hydro 64

F hydro 70

Open nitro mono 79

Ray

open nitro tunnel 90

open nitro mono 90

F hydro 79

Twin hydro 79

No Sam it didn't combine anything the design of the system will not allow for things like that! Your entry shows on the site just as you have it above. You registered yourself but there is no registration for Ray as of yet. I will register him and send you the username and password for future use by Ray. Each person has to have their own Contestant Account.

Edit: Ray is entered email sent

When is the entry deadline?
Visit this page and you will get all the info on the race. http://racemastersevents.com/event-list-detail-view.php?eventid=13

In order to be able to Sign Up you will need to register as a contestant and then Log in, once that is done you will be able to click on Sign Up and be taken to the entry form. Select your Classes and Payment Method, then Submit to the Select Channels and Sanction Body page and Submit to the Verify page then finalize your entry through Pay Pal or Mail In form.

Hey Schymik will be at the race,we can do the Surgery there Gall bladder,stones hernia hell for the right money we can do a sex change or half n half. No line or long form to fill out..........

Back