Jae 21g2 build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

2ms3a1i.jpg

28tj41v.jpg

Not much left to do on this, can't wait to get it in the water Sunday to break in. Hobart next week! Still amazed how easy the build was. Thank you Zippkits!

make a pipe mount bracket that bolts to the engine compartment and not the radio box,.. Big pipes can get torn off in a roll,.. these boat are really fast..

I second Ron,.. really should put a 1oz tank behind the boom. IMO you WILL have issues without it. After about 1/2 tank you will have problems with air in the fuel line.

If you have never built a boat the JAE's are the way to start. They are easy to build and come with a great instruction manual. And of course with the great help of those on IW, if there is a problem, there is lots of help if you can't get a hold of Joe at Zippkits!! And the pricing is very reasonable!!

Brad

If you have never built a boat the JAE's are the way to start. They are easy to build and come with a great instruction manual. And of course with the great help of those on IW, if there is a problem, there is lots of help if you can't get a hold of Joe at Zippkits!! And the pricing is very reasonable!!

Brad
Brad Maglinger is a 20 yr vet, just returning and so glad to see his family racing again!

Well,.. welcome back and I'm sorry if I made any obvious suggestions that you already know to do.. I think you will be very please with the new NR engines and the JAE.. nice combo for sure..

I see that you mounted the pipe at the turnfin side. I always thought (but actually don't know why) that the other side was the best location to put the pipe or does it not matter?

For what it's worth,mine runs fine with no hopper tank. Just a 8 oz Sullivan. Stock NR 5-port with stock carb. Been racing it for 3 seasons.

Latest posts

Back