• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 boats f/s 3 ready to run 1 less radio/receiver

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Burden

I have for sale 1 seaducer w/.40 CMB RS, nitro pipe, and futaba 3PM radio complete

1 aquacraft Top Speed 3 w/ OS Max .21 and futaba 3PM radio

1 Thunderboat w/stock Zenoah and futaba 3PK radio

1 Phil Thomas Sport 20 w/mac motor everything minus radio and receiver

Everything rtr except the sport 20. Package price $2200.00 for all. e-mail [email protected]

Thanks!

I have for sale 1 seaducer w/.40 CMB RS, nitro pipe, and futaba 3PM radio complete

1 aquacraft Top Speed 3 w/ OS Max .21 and futaba 3PM radio

1 Thunderboat w/stock Zenoah and futaba 3PK radio

1 Phil Thomas Sport 20 w/mac motor everything minus radio and receiver

Everything rtr except the sport 20. Package price $2200.00 for all. e-mail [email protected]

Thanks!
Chris;

Pictures of what you are selling would help a TON,,, sounds like a smokin deal, if the equipment is in good condition.

Is the 40 SeaDucer a current model (SD3)

What make hull is the T-Boat?

The Thunderboat I am not sure of the hull make. I bought it used this year with a brand new zenoah in it. The Seaducer was brand new (SD-3), Motor and pipe and radio equipment all new mid last season. Aquacraft boat / motor/ and radio was all brand new this year (only run one race). The radio in T-boat is one year old. The Phil Thomas I purchased last year, but have never run. Will post pics by this weekend latest. Can contact me at 262.939.6072 Everything is exceptionally well maintained. The Seaducer saw the most action (raced it 3 weekends total) Thanks for looking!!

I am going to try and get individual post for the boats up today, been having problems attaching the pics.

Back