DIGITAL FLOW METER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave roach

Vendor
Be on the look out for the new Digital Flow Meter coming out Soon.

Dave Roach

Dave,

Are you making them?

Or someone else?

Do you have a prototype developed yet?

Would be interested in testing one.

How Much?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

The meters will be made in house.The testing started tonight and thing are looking good.The time line will be around a month or two.The first meter will be test out in the boat world and if it's two thumps up we will start making them.

Dave Roach

Fantastic Dave Roach I am definitely interest also please keep us updated when you get two thumbs up let us know want to try to get ahead of some of these guys cuz this is going to be a hot commodity thanks in advance Vernon Newson

Allen

The box size will be a little smaller then the Boris meter.We are still working on the cost.at this time.No Sneak peek until the first one is done and tested and ready to sale.

Dave

I tried a digital flow meter using CO2. Worked but not well. The meters were expensive.

Have always thought a digital sphygmomanometer from the drug store could be made to work and converted to a flow meter

Hey Guys!

This is a run down on the new Digital Flow Meter from K&D Innovations. My brother and I are building the new flow meters in quantity. The electronics, programming and testing in house has been completed. The first one is going out this week to Don Ferette for testing and use at Charlotte. We are still working on a few minor details on the box to use and some custom circuit boards for easier assembly.

The advantages of this digital meter is longer battery life with regulated pump voltage. What this means over the Boris Meter is when the battery voltage changes over use your meter reading stays the same. We have also included a battery charge warning to let you know to charge the battery or it will not be accurate after the battery has depleted less than 60% of battery life. The unit is much more quite and will be same size or smaller.

Right now the digital flow meter has a 1" x 2" lcd blue screen with white letters but is going to get upgraded to a larger screen. The larger screen is for a couple of reasons, 1. easier to see with larger numbers and future upgrade for more features. This allows you to have the screen and just do the upgrade later if you wish. At the time of us sending the demo out I had not received the new screen(darn slow boat from china) to allow me to install it, but guaranteed will be nice when done.

I will get some sample pics on before we ship the demo unit out.

Kevin & David Roach

K&D Innovations

Last edited by a moderator:
OK folks just a quick update- initial testing has been real good, very impressed with meter so far. I have relayed info on a couple really minor tweaks that will be easy for Kevin and Dave to do but all in all I think they've got a top notch unit.

Back