Celina Summer Challenge XXV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The dates for the Celina Summer Challenge XXV are July 30 & 31, 2016. You can now enter on rcracingevents.com . You can select to pay via paypal or mail in a check, but please register on rcracingevents. More information to follow.

Thanks

My Open tunnel will be either E or F. Possible Gas if I have one prepared by then. Will be working on the E / F tunnel at Speedweek with KRP's help. Think I'll be good on classes.

Here is the Hotel information

Racers will get a 20% discount if they ask for the RC boat race rate at the following 2 motels:

Best Value Inn-Celina (0.8 miles)
(419) 586-4656

Quality Inn-St Marys (8.8 miles)
(419) 394-2710

Other Hotels:

Holiday Inn Express Celina (1.5 miles)
(419) 586-4919

West Bank Inn (2.9 miles)
(419) 584-3625

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron, are you going to be in the room enough to really watch TV? That would be the last thing I'd worry about.

BTW, Garry, is there anyplace to park a camp trailer? I can't make it this year but maybe, in the future......................

For what little time that I have the TV on, it's just weird as the audio and video don't sync.

Yes, there is on-site camping and real indoor plumbing restrooms there.

There is a State Park within 10 minutes of the pond with full hook-ups. Grand Lake St. Mary's I believe it's called.

Just a little over 3 weeks to get registered for the Celina Summer Challenge XXV on July 30 & 31, 2016. You can enter on rcracingevents.com . You can select to pay via paypal or mail in a check. Or you can enter with the attached flyer.

Thanks

Dan Kramer said that there's been a lot of improvements on the park so we'll see what has been done. I talked to Rick Reisinger today but he also hasn't entered yet but plans on racing. My son and I will be in Gas mono and Gas Cat for sure. I'm busting my butt on getting a Gas Sport Hydro built and ready for the race.

Latest posts

Back