• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB purple head (CAM) 67 parts!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
I had gotten these CMB 67 CAM parts for a project hybrid motor that I'm just not going to have time to do. Two piston/sleeve sets- one set is brand new and the other had piston fitted to sleeve (as I was told when I bought it). The crank is also brand new. These are very hard to come by parts even used let alone new, will also fit the gold head CAM 67 as well. $200 for everything as a set (will not split) Priority shipped in the U.S.

cam67a.jpg

cam67b.jpg

would these fit the old purple head CMB 67's??
Yes that is what they are originally from. I wanted to experiment and build a hybrid fitting the p/s and crank into a greenhead case to take advantage of the bigger case porting.
default_smile.png

These new hard to find CMB purple head 67 parts are still for sale. New price $125 shipped in the US (International shipping extra).

will these fit CMB 67HR Green Head?

Fons.
They will fit "in" a greenhead case but are not direct replacement parts. I had planned on experimenting with these in a greenie case to take advantage of the bigger case porting and the different bore/stroke of the purple head.

Latest posts

Back