Novarossi 46 marine motor.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

TO-BE 7.5 CC is finally here!

Long rumored, occasionally seen on youtube, The Novarossi TO-BE 7.5cc Marine engine is finally available to the public. Novarossi has used all of their tricks to deliver stunning power for 7.5 cc Marine engines.

Novarossi would like to announce worldwide distribution of the new 7.5 Marine enginescomes with fantastic performance.

TO-BE 7.5 CC Marine benefits from the latest Novarossi technology and manufacturing, and brings this to Market at the very competitive price.

To- be handles up

Displacement 7,49cc

Bore x stroke 20.85mm x 21.94mm

Number transfer port 9

Carburetor aluminum with separate reg. max

Glowplug C6TGF

Exhaust position Rear

Features

Conrod:

The conrod is made from a superlight aluminum which has been checked ultrasonic. The specific form of the conrod creates little turbulence inside the engine while running.

Piston/Sleeve:

The sleeve has 9 transfer ports. The special shape and positioning of the ports, improve the internal fluid-dynamics to obtain the maximum possible performance. Lightened CNC machined piston.

Crankshaft:

The crankshaft is grinded to increase the mixture flow and has a special shape to reduce turbulences inside the crankcase. The balancing is done by two inserts made of tungsten alloy and the inlet has a silicon filling to reduce the weight of the crankshaft to improve acceleration.

Gasket exhaust:

The inner shape of the gasket has a special shape.

These gaskets use a special rubber that is more resistant to high temperatures.

This motor is available from

Ozspec Hobbies--Aaron Alberico Australian distributor

Novarossi of America --Glenn Quarles U.S.A distributor

nova45  exhaust silicone.jpg

nova45 crank.jpg

nova 45 piston sleeve.jpg

Nova 46 pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Novarossi 46 marine motor.

Novarossi 7.5cc marine motor it is finley here!!!

6 months ago myself and Glenn received a prototype motor from Novarossi, after some testing i got them to make changes to the motor,

#exhaust timing.

#Induction timing.

#Head bowl volume.

#Crankshaft volume.

#Carburetor design/bore.

#Water cooling volume.

After more testing and changes this motor was built to my spec's.

the prototype has dominated the 7.5cc outrigger class in Australia at last 2 major events.

This motor stock out of the box( adjusted head clearence) on my first tank of fuel saw 86mph

in my 45 rigger, this motor has very good torque and awesome rpm's.

The Novarossi 7.5cc marine motor is the most powerful motor i have ever run.

regards Aaron

Video of Novarossi 7.5cc marine motor

This motor will be available through myself or Glenn

Hello Aaron. If the motor ran 86 stock on the first tank, what did it run after you changed the exhaust timing, Induction timing, Crankshaft volume,Carburetor design/bore,Water cooling volume, and last but not least, being properly broken in. Thanks

Eric

Eric

That motor is the production model

At first I ran 3 tanks through motor on the bench.

Went to the lake it was raining on/off and windy,

Did not won't to run boat at all but thought will run one tank through it on the water just to compare it to the first prototype I made all the changes so i could give novarossi the go ahead for production, the first few laps where around 80 then leaned on a little and hit 86?

Bring boat in after the tank pack up and went home,

The first version with the changes has been clock at 92 and at major race in October it was clocked at high 88 during a race.

Regards Aaron

EricThat motor is the production model

At first I ran 3 tanks through motor on the bench.

Went to the lake it was raining on/off and windy,

Did not won't to run boat at all but thought will run one tank through it on the water just to compare it to the first prototype I made all the changes so i could give novarossi the go ahead for production, the first few laps where around 80 then leaned on a little and hit 86?

Bring boat in after the tank pack up and went home,

The first version with the changes has been clock at 92 and at major race in October it was clocked at high 88 during a race.

Regards Aaron
Thanks a lot Aaron, NOW you tell me you are one of the "inside" guys at NR!!!!!!!...... ;) .....talk about being setup!!!!!!........hahahahahahaha.

I'm glad this is finally becoming a reality. I have always said if I ever switched away from K&B, it would be a NR. That may happen sooner than I thought!!!!.... ;) What is the price for the engine? If not yet public, can you PM me? Also, what is the estimated shipping window or are these already in stock? Thanks...... ;)

Guy's

order placed on motors and full spare parts listing,

will let you know when they arrive

regards Aaron

Nova 46 pro.jpg

Back